8.

Please I have the slowest updates I'm so sorry 😭💔 I started school again a few months ago and we've been getting so many assignments to do 😭

————————————————————————————————————————————

"No no no! That doesn't look right!" Yeonjun yelled at himself, he was trying to organize all the clutter on his table for the boy he liked, who would be coming over soon. Yeonjun plopped onto the couch, "I can't believe I'm freaking out over this, it's simple, just be cool, be cool-" before a loud ringing sound interrupted him. Yeonjun ran to the door, he opened the door while he tried to calm himself. "Hey Beomgyu it's nice to see y-" Yeonjun had said, before realizing there was no one on the other side of the door, and the ringing noise wasn't stopping.

It wasn't the doorbell, it was his phone.

Yeonjun shut the door, walking back to the table where he had left his phone to see that Soobin was calling him. Yeonjun answered call, slightly annoyed that it was Soobin calling him and not Beomgyu at the door.

"Hello?"

"Ooh Yeonjun Yeonjun! It's Soobin? Is he with you yet?"

"Would I really have answered the phone if he was here?"

"Dang, I wanted some sort of update, send me a text when he gets there."

"So what, are you just going to stay on the line with me until he gets here?"

"Well, I've got something a little more important to do."

"Which is?"

"I may or may not have asked Beomgyu for that Taehyun kid's number and then asked the Taehyun guy for the Kai guy's number during lunch today."

"So you've got a date?"

"We're just gonna text for a bit, so if you consider that a text date."

"Okay then, I guess I'll text you later."

"Okay Yeonjun, bye."

Yeonjun hung up as he paced around the room nervously, bitting his nails. "What's taking him so long?" Yeonjun was starting to get worried that Beomgyu wouldn't show up, and he would have made two cups of his finest tea flavour for nothing. "Come on Beomgyu, I can't drink two cups of Ancient Lotus Green Tea by myself!" Yeonjun picked up of the cups, "It's getting cold!" Yeonjun exclaimed, touching the side of the cup, which was warm, but not as warm as it was when he had made it. Yeonjun was starting to freak out, until he heard a sudden ringing sound, but this time it wasn't his phone.

Yeonjun ran to the door and opened it to see Beomgyu. "Yeonjunie! Here's your clothes!" Beomgyu said, passing the older boy's clothing to him, all folded up, and smelling like lavender, with a hint of Beomgyu. "Oh thank you! Since you came all the way here, do you wanna come in?" Yeonjun said nervously, he couldn't back out here, he had made tea and everything. "No no no, that's fine! I'll go home now! You probably don't want me around anyways!" Beomgyu said while shaking his head. However, Yeonjun didn't want to give up, he grabbed Beomgyu's wrist before he could leave, "I could use some company.." Yeonjun said, loosening his grip on Beomgyu's wrist. "Oh okay then, I guess I can stay for like half an hour." Beomgyu nodded, walking inside of Yeonjun's house. Yeonjun gestured to the couch, signaling for Beomgyu to sit down. Beomgyu did so, and sat on the couch, but on the opposite side of the couch, so he was around a meter away from Yeonjun.

The room was full of silence, neither of the two speaking, before Yeonjun tried to start a conversation.

"Do you want some tea?" Yeonjun asked, holding up his almost completely cold cups of tea. Beomgyu shook his head while waving around his hands, "Oh it's okay, I'm more of a coffee person. You may have been able to tell from our coffee "date" the other day." Yeonjun started to blush, did Beomgyu really consider that a date? Either way, Yeonjun was still stuck drinking two cups of his precious Ancient Lotus Green Tea.