1. Fish in the pool

(Hiii !!!!

So , I have added some extra characters for this ff .
You guys alreafy know Dean and Win as president and vice-president of swiming club .

Here is the secretary of swiming club =Pond from love by chance ... )

I added their pics in media ..
...................................................

3rd person's pov :

"Catch it faster ! The more you will catch , the more you will get to eat ... " shouts the secretary of swiming club of Central University , Pond .

"P' can I use fishrod ?" A freshman shouts from the the edge of the pool .

"Yeah ! Do whatever you want ! Catch them ." Pond sits on a bench to watch the freashmen who were busy in catching fish . 'What an idea , Pond ! You are great .' He thinks to himself .

"What the hell ?" Win shouts while running from the entrance "what the fuck are you guys doing ?"

Everybody froze . Pond stands up . "Sombody has done this ! " He points at the swiming pool which is full of alive fishes . "

"Who ?" Win shouts .

"I don't know .." Pond replies casually .

"And what are you doing now ? " Win calms down a little . He presses his nosebridge to control his anger .

"Cleaning it ! We need swiming pool to swim . So , I told them to catch the fish ." Pond says proundly .

"Pond ! " Win breaths loudly to jerk off his anger . "Are they going to swim in this water ?"

Pond thinks sometimes "hell no ! It will smell bad .

"Then why don't you just release the water the collect the fish ?" Win shouts again .

Pond widen his eyes "yeah ! We can do that also !"

"What happened ?" Win and Pond turn their faces towards the source of the voice .

"Someone has put some fucking fishes in swiming pool ." Win replies .

"Fish ? Pharm cooks fish the best ! Can you believe , he can't fry egg properly but he cooks fish the best ?" Dean , the pesident of swiming club chuckles .

"Do you want some fish ? There are plenty .." Pond asks to Dean .

"POOOONNNNNDDDD ." Win shouts .

" What I will give some fish to you too ." Pond shouts back .

..................

Win's pov :

I want to kill someone right now or I will kill myself ! Oh god ! Why my life is surrounded by this people ? At first Dean was normal at least when I decided to become to vice president of swiming club . Now ! I don't want to say ?

Now , I am dealing will all activity like I am the president . Shit ! And who the hell put fishes in swiming pool ?

"Pond ! Bring the cctv footage of pool site .... I want to see it . I shout . And I became busy with the docoments of new freshmen . I need to verify it .

"Here !" Pond gives me a laptop . I look at his "are you pouting because I shouted at you ?" I ask .

"You have become an old uncle .. I just wanted to give you fish ." Pond sighs .

"Who are you ?" I ask the person who is standing beside Pond . I will deal with Pond latter .

"I am from cooking club . We are going to provide snacks for upcoming swiming competition . I am here to discus the menu ." The boy replies .

"What have you guys decided for menu ?" I ask .

"You guys need protien so , we have decided to make fish fry , fish finger , fish orly , fish popcorn , fish cutlet ,Fish 65 ... "

"Stop it !" Ok ! Now I am getting headache from fish . I somehow manage to control myself then I ask politely "what's your name ?"

He chuckles before saying "It's related . My name is Fisher ."

'If yoy mention fish once again I will throw you in the pool and make you stay there until you lungs transfer into gills . ' I think it in my mind .

"I will infrom you later ." I reply politely .

He leaves . Now I need to watch the cctv footage though I know who might have done it .

I looked at the laptop for five minutes while counting 10 to 1 in my mind. "Whoever have set the camera tell him every blue thing is not swiming pool , there is a thing called sky . Tell him to rotate the camera tomorrow . I didn't put the camera to watch clouds ." I look at Pond .

"O....Ok ! I will tell Frog ." Pond slowly satnds up in fear .

"Who is frog ??" I ask him .

"Our member who set the camera . " Pond replies .

(I know it's professional work but deal with it ! It's a story )

I sigh "Do we have shark too ?"

"He is in our batch ! Do tou want to meet him ? He asks .

I sigh . I will stay here for sometime before leaving . I need to give another warning to someone .
...................

3rd person's pov :

"You did this right ? " Win shouts at a figure who was leaving late after the swiming practice .

"What ?"

"You know what ." Win walks towards the figure .

"I don't know anything ."

"Don't lie . How many times I have to warn you ? First , you have put extra salt in senior's tiffin , then cockroaches in washroom , now fish in the pool !! ARE YOU MAD ?" Win shouts .

"You can't proove anything . So , stop with your false assumption . You are just bulling me ."

"TEAM CHAWALITRUJIWONG ." Win grips team's wrist in anger .

"It hurts ... hurts .. hiaa " Team tries hard to free his hand .

"It's the last time I am saying you , get yourself in control , otherwise it will hurt more . Don't forget you are studying here because of the sports scholarship . " Win push Team backwards by throwing the wrist .

Team's back hits the wall behind him . Win leaves in big footsteps .

........................................................

( So , I haven't decided any charection for Frog or Fisher ... I don't know , whether they will come back or not ....

Still if you ask me , I will choose Green from 2gether as Fisher and Techno from Tharntype as Frog . )

Lastly , the first two chapters will be a bit of descriptive , as I need to form the plot ..