Part 1

A/N: This is probably kinda bad. But since you're here, why not just read it! The preset of the story is in the description. Yours truly, Anonymous Couch Potato :3 (sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes)

[Outside of Keefe's Bedroom at Candleshade]

Sophie: KEEFE SENCEN! Get your butt over here before I inflict you or something, I don't know... *realizes she doesn't have any really good threats*

Keefe: *appears from behind the door* Come on Foster, you can do better than that! Give me a bit more emotion, eh? *pauses and read Sophie's emotions* Actually, on second thought, you're mad enough.

Sophie: *rolls eyes* Come on. The others are waiting for us. *walks away*

Keefe: Oi Foster! You realize the leapmaster is on the other side of the house right?

Sophie: *embarrassed* I knew that... *hurries to catch up with Keefe*

Keefe: Hey Foster! You realize this is your last day at Foxfire right? You're finally free to do all the mischief you like!

Sophie: I'll leave that up to you. *turns to the leapmaster* Foxfire!

*the leapmaster glows, and the duo step into the light. Moments later, they appear on the front lawn of Foxfire*

Sophie: *shields her eyes* Where are the others?

Keefe: I don't know about you Foster, but I'm pretty sure they're over there. *Points to a clearing a few yards away from the school*

Fitz: Hey guys! *waves* Have you finally decided to join the party?

*Sophie and Keefe walk over to their friends*

Sophie: We would have gotten here earlier, except someone, *glares at Keefe*, decided to take a few extra minutes...

Keefe: Aw... really Foster? You have to know by now: You can't rush the hair!!!

*Keefe messes up his hair even further while the others all roll their eyes*

Tam: How did you guys put up with him for so long?

Fitz: Well-

Dex: Actually, Tam's right... How did we put up with him for so long?

*no one answers*

*awkward silence*

Lihn: *leaning on Fitz but sits up* Well! Um... Dex, Biana, and Sophie! This is your last day of Foxfire!

Biana: Yeah, we already know... But the ceremony starts in like, another hour, so we've got time.

Dex: Yup! Now... Did any of you bring mallowmelt?