18

I looked down at my hand that was wrapped in Kook's, his long fingers brushed over the soft part of my hand while he smiled ahead of us

 I looked down at my hand that was wrapped in Kook's, his long fingers brushed over the soft part of my hand while he smiled ahead of us. Ever since I came home he was around a lot more, it was nice having him around but I did miss being alone.We hadn't talked about what happened when Taehyung came by and from the way he looked he didn't want to talk about it. School got a bit easier though, Taehyung had started letting me back in, we even exchanged a few words in the hall, I tried not to notice the tension between him and Yuki either. Their fights were getting more frequent and I could see he was getting tired by the look in his eye. .

Tonight though I was bound to not think about Taehyung or anything regarding him since tonight was the carnival.. "So do you want me to pick you up or wanna meet there?" Jungkook asked, pulling me into his chest as we stood in front of my door.

I gently rubbed my fingers into his sides as he played with the ends of my hair. I still felt bad for what happened a few days ago but I didn't know how to bring it up. "Meet us there." I wanted some time to talk with May anyways.

He gently kissed my cheek before walking down the street. Whether it was the new outfit I bought or my sudden want to actually look good I actually went upstairs and put some effort into how I looked. I exchanged my uniform, gladly throwing in into a pile on my bed, "I can't wait for college so I don't have to wear that." I groaned as I jumped into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck sweater I got on my little runaway escapade.

When I heard my phone go off I quickly scrambled over to it with my flat iron still in hand.

May: Danni-ah! We are going to meet you by the cotton candy machine see you soon. XOXO p.s: Taehyung won't be there.

I hated that I wanted Taehyung to be there but after that day he came by all I wanted was to see him more but I knew it was wrong because of Jungkook and Yuki. Whether she was a bitch or not it still wasn't right.

When I got done I grabbed my phone and purse before calling a car. When the car finally pulled up in front of the already bustling crowd of people at the carnival. I thanked the man before walking in remembering the sweet smell of the ketal corn and cotton candy. Kids ran screaming with joy, two little kids caught my attention, a young girl with curly brown hair that was almost bigger than she was, and the little boy had messy blond hair, both of them were running full speed to the ferris wheel hand in hand as their parents watched over them.

"They are adorable." I said making the mom smile with pride.

"They're basically inseparable," She laughed looking back at the kids. "they have already agreed to a wedding date when they get old enough." I felt my smile falter when she said that, a memory of young Taehyung and I coming back as if it was yesterday.

Flashback:

"No mom, I really love him." I breathed as I watched a messy haired Taehyung throwing his toy at a little boy that was being mean to me.