SIX: TWINS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

It's been a month since queen selene started to visit her youngest daughter, now almost everyday the queen were always at the healing building visiting her second princess.

"Mother, where are you going?", princess luna sked her mother in confusion, her father was away to check and visit the land in their vicinity, so why does her mother also needs to go.

"Luna, I'm just going outside to breath some air, I won't leave the palace, just go to your room and study our culture more, so when your time comes as the next moon goddess, you can fulfill it with flying colors", queen selene replied to her daughter. Queen selene said goodbye to her and she left the castle with a smile on her face and a small basket on her hands.

"Mother, you won't fool me this time, if you're not going to tell me, then I'm going to follow you to know this secret that your hiding from me", luna said to herself with a grin on her face. She went to her room to changed her clothes and she starts to follow her mother.

################################

Luna arrives at the healing building, one of the castles important place, this place is the home of the kingdoms highest healers. Luna saw her mother stop at the building door.

"Why's my mother in here?", luna whispered in curiosity, and she was suprise when her mother didn't enters the building instead she turned and went to the back of the building, luna slowly followed her mother.

"Mother!!!!!", luna heard a voice, and when she look her eyes widens in shock, she saw an exact copy of herself the only different is the eyes color and the hair. Luna saw how her mother hug the girl with a smile appearing at her face. Lunas hand turned into a fist as the jealousy started to arise.

"Who are you?", luna whispered to herself as he observed the two. She was in deep thought when she remembers something.

"I heard that the second princess is way different from her older sister, why did the moon choose princess luna, when its even obvious that the rightful one was princess diana",

"Ali, can yuo stop that if princess luna heard us we will be in trouble"

"Nichola, don't be a worrywart, the princess was not here",

"So you were that two servants topic that day, you are my twin sister, you're gone for thirteen years, and now you're taking my mother away from me", luna said with hate and jealousy in her eyes.

################################

"Goodbye, diana I need to be back to the castle before your father, see you again tomorrow, I love you", queen selene said to her daughter who run to her and hug her tight.

"Don't worry mother, it's fine and apollo will be here soon, so I won't be sad, see you tomorrow mother, I love you too", diana happily replied to her mother, she kissed the queen to her cheeks, and the mother and daughter parted ways.

After her mother left, diana went back to what she doing, she get a small shovel and starts to dig the ground, so she can transplant the flower seedling. She was currently humming to a song in her head, when a hand suddenly grab her hair and pulled her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh", diana cries in pain as she's trying to remove the hands that tightly holds her hair, but the owner didn't even flinched.

"You bastard, you will not take my mother away from me, remember my dear twin sister that you were always be a second choice, a shadow, and don't think more than that!!!!!!!!!", luna shouted to diana as she once again pulled her hair making diana screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, mommmmmmmy!!!!!!!", diana cries for her mommy cora, tears also starts to fall from her eyes.

"What are you doing to her, let her go princess luna", apollo exclaimed in madness, he was about to visit her princess when he heard dianas cries, and he hurriedly went to his princess aid. Apollo untangled lunas hands from dianas hair, apollo pulled the second princess into his chest as he hug diana.

"What are you doing here, prince apollo?", luna asked in confusion when she saw the light kingdom prince in front of her as he hug her sister.

"I'm visiting princess diana, and you princess luna what are you doing here", apolo asked back to the first princess who crossed her arms in her chest with a smirked on her face.

"Ahhhh, I know now, you already brainwashed the light kingdom prince, how I pity you my sister, you seek attention from my mother and the prince, how poor of you hahaha", luna commented making dianas tears falls again in shame.

"One more word my princess, and I will forget that you're the daughter of this kingdoms ruler", a voice suddenly interrupt them, diana hurriedly went to her mommys arms, while cora happily accepted her.

"What did you say, you insolent healer, who do you think you are, I'm the next moon goddess for your information", luna exclaimed in rage to the head healer but cora ignored her.

"I know and I respect that, but you can't hurt your sister cause she's also the daughter of your mother and father, no matter what you said diana will always be a princess like you", cora announced to luna.

"You will pay for this!!!!!!!", luna angrily said and she left the garden.

################################

"Mommy, who's that girl earlier?", diana questioned her mother, she was currently on coras lap.

"She's your sister diana, the first born and the future moon goddess of the were people race, one day she will guide and protects the werewolves in our land", cora informed diana who nods.

"She's my sister, mommy she's also a beautiful princess, she looks pretty at her dress and hair ornaments earlier", diana commented happily to her mommy, cora smile as she caress the childs hair.

"Yes, she is but her inside is not that pretty, princess luna were known for her cruelty and prideful attitude to the were people, and you my princess were known by us to be the just and kind princess", cora proudly praised her daughter.

"But still she's my sister mommy, even she hated me, I'm happy that I met her for once", diana exclaimed in happiness.

"You're so kind diana, alright thats enough lets go to your bed you need to sleep you're mother will visit you again tomorrow", cora said to diana as they both enters dianas chambers.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER