"I am just a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great."

(Italics are Toko's thoughts!!)

Toko's POV 

I've been crying for a while. My makeup is all over my face. I ended up in the corner sitting here, in my nice clothes. No one has noticed. It's stupid. Why am I crying over just one thing? I'm just pathetic. I should leave. 

Third Person POV

She got up and left the room. Komaru happened to notice. Toko walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

Why do I feel this for her specifically? I don't like Byakuya like that. I don't understand. I just cried more and more. The faint indie music from the main room. 

Komaru ran looking for Toko. She walked to the bathroom and knocked. "Toki?" 

Her cutesy nickname for me. That's her. 

"Y-Y-Yes.." The upsetness in her voice was obvious. "Toko, can I come in?" She said worriedly. "I guess." Toko said. She unlocked the door and opened it. She covered her face. Komaru came in and closed the door, locking it behind her. "How long have you been in here?" Komaru asked. "Not long.." Toko said still covering her face, covered in smudged makeup. Komaru hugged her. She moved Toko's hands away from her face. "You're so gorgeous." 

I love the way she compliments me. She knows when I'm hurting. I hate that she does at times. 

Toko rubbed her eyes. Komaru placed her hand on Toko's cheek. "Toko. It's okay. What happened?" She said calmly. "Byakuya. He just. Got to me. Nothing serious even happened." She looked into Komaru's eyes. Komaru placed her other hand on the other side of Toko's face. Toko's eyes lit up. Her breathing became a bit heavier. She didn't understand. Komaru wiped away Toko's tears. 

I missed this. 

She thought, looking into Komaru's eyes. They sat on the floor. Komaru played with Toko's hair. It wasn't as knotted as usual. Toko stared at Komaru for a while now. "Toko? What's wrong?" She asked. Toko smiled and placed a hand on Komaru's chin. Toko hesitantly kissed her. Komaru blushed, but she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Toko. 

This. This is it. The moment I've waited for. I've waited for this to happen for years. For her to love me. She's so special to me. 

They let go of each other. Toko tried to catch her breath. "Omaru." She said. "Y-Yes Toko?" Komaru responded. She was still shocked. "I love you. I've always loved you. Everything about you, I envy you. I can't get you off my mind. I just want to be with you." Toko said a bit quick.

"Fuck Byakuya, you're more worth my time." She said. Komaru kissed her, and she kissed back. 

(end of chapter)

Woosh that was something. if u really thought i was gonna do anything nsfw in this chapter then frik u go to hornee jail. >:(

I procrastinated making this chapter i apologize !! btw the next chapter may take a while to be published ! i need ideas

Word count: 493