Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV
(you have sunlight immunity)
I was up on an mountain hunting for animals to eat since I no longer eat humans, until suddenly I picked up a strong scent. My legs moved on their own and I ran towards the scent, until I stopped in front of a house that was already torn open, there were several dead bodies inside. I covered up my mouth and nose to prevent myself from eating the bodies. I could tell who had done this.

"Looks like father did it again, I wonder who got turned this time"
My question was answered when I heard yelling just a bit down the mountain, I ran down quietly as I possibly could.

I saw two guys, one with a checkered haori, the other was wearing a haori that was mismatched on both sides and he was wearing....
A demon slayer uniform?!
I knew if I went any closer, I could be spotted but you know what they all say " Curiosity kills the cat".

I went a bit closer then I realized the guy with the mismatched haori was a demon girl in his hands.

"It looks like she was the one turned"
I whispered to myself

Mini time skip brought to you by my laziness

Still (Y/N) POV

After eavesdropping on them for a while, I found a couple animals and fed on them.
I went back to the infinity fortress where I found Nii-San (big/older brother) (B/n) reading in his room.

Nii-San => big/older brother
Imouto => younger/ little sister
Ototo=> younger/little brother
Oto-San=> Father

"Hey Nii-San, when's our next mission?"

"Oto-San has told us yet, probably after the demon slayers final selection"

"Oooooo really?! I wanna see some of the new slayers."

"Heh, and here I thought we don't eat humans".

"Yeah, but sometimes I just can't help it though. But I could always save the blood for later."

" I guess your right, now we play the waiting game......"

See you....🥀🥀