𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

*before final selection*

(Y/N) POV

I was walking around in the infinity fortress just doing whatever, until I heard Otō-San call my name. I teleported to the "meeting room (if you can call it that)", I saw (B/n)  Nii-San there too. 

I saw Otō-San standing on the taller platform, but there was someone else next to him. A little boy who looked a couple years younger then us, he had snow white skin and hair, he had red face markings and on the collar of his white kimono. His eyes were unique, he had red irises, his pupils were white and blue in the middle there were two black dots connected together.

"This is Rui" Otō-San begin

"He is your new sibling, he will be the youngest of our family so treat like him like an equal".

"Of course Otō-San" Me and Nii-San said simultaneously.

And like that, Otō-San was gone, we got up and Rui approached us. I bent down and took a good look at his features. Then I realized he was the new lower moon five, and he had the rank in his left eye.

"Are we family now?" Rui asked

"Yes we are." Nii-San said

"My name is (B/n), and this (Y/N). I will be your Nii-San and she will be your Nee-San"

(Nii-San is Older brother and Nee-San is older sister)
"Will you guys protect me?" Rui asked once again

"Of course we will, that's what older siblings do" I finally spoke and I gave him a closed eyed smile.

Then the next thing that he did kind of shocked me, he latched on to me. He put his arms around my neck, he wasn't that short he was just above my elbows and forearms.

Then he signaled me for me to pick him up. I did just that, I patted his white locks and I combed my fingers threw them, they were soft and fluffy. He sorted kind of started to fall asleep on me, and I gotta admit he's cute.

"Aww, look he's falling asleep." Nii-San said while patting his hair.

Then he whispered something before sleep consumed him. "Thank......you....."

It did make sense for him to be asleep, it was the middle of the day even though it doesn't seem like it inside the fortress since sunlight can't shine through.
Then the realization hit me.

"Um...did Otō-San say where he was gonna sleep?"

"I don't think so, I guess he could sleep in your room."

"What?! Why mine?!"

"He's more warmed to you then me, and also cause I said so"

"Fine, Hmp!"

I teleported to my room, and carefully put Rui on my bed careful not wake him. I pulled the covers over him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't worry Rui, Your Nii-San And Nee-San are always to protect you"

I walked out the room closing the door behind me, then I wandered off to Nii-San's room which is right next to mine. I walked in and Nii-San said something that we were both excited for.

"Oh hey, (Y/N) imouto. Otō-San said he wants us to observe to final selection."
"But aren't the demons on that mountain unable to leave, what if we get trapped too?!"
"Those are only for weak demons, so we will be fine."
"Ok then, this should be fun."
"And the new slayers will be going through hell"

See you.....🥀🥀