[𝟛]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

After the meeting, Y/N went to Evie's house where the group was. Y/N got Mal and Evie into Evie's studio and told them about how the crown and scepter were stolen.

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Evie asked as Y/N paced in front of where Mal and Evie were sitting.

"No one." Y/N scoffed. "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more V.K's?" Mal asked her sister, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," Y/N told them sadly.

"But you said no," Evie stated, rather than questioned. "I mean, the five of us are living the dream here, and we finally get to share that. I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah. I know." Y/N nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie." I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Mal asked in disbelief.

"And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" Evie asked in disbelief. "What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And what about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted."

"Yeah, I know" Y/N let out a breath as Evie and Mal stood up.

"N/N, I am so glad you are going to be Queen," Evie said with a smile as she grabbed one of Y/N's hands. "You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the V.K's. Thank you for telling us." Evie smiled at Y/N before hugging her, causing Y/N to feel guilty for not telling them the full truth.

"You are going to be a great Queen," Mal told her sister while hugging her.

𓇚

After the girl's talk, the three girls went their separate ways to get ready for Jane's birthday party. After they all got dressed, Evie and Mal went to help the boys get everything ready while Y/N walked outside. Y/N shut the door behind her and started to walk down the hallway, when all of a sudden Audrey teleported into the yard, dressed into a darker outfit, wearing the Queen's crown and holding Maleficent's scepter in her hand.

"I was hoping you were home," Audrey said with a smirk as she walked up to Y/N causing Y/N to laugh in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Y/N scoffed causing Audrey to look away from the scepter and at Y/N. "What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?"

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them," Audrey told Y/N as if it were obvious.

"Wait! Audrey, stop!" Y/N exclaimed as Audrey started to breathe in the magic of the scepter. "Don't use that."

"I thought you liked spells." Audrey mocked Y/N.

"Okay, Audrey, you're better..." Y/N started to say.