Chapter 1

Author Isabel

_

Lea's Point of View

I snatched my bag as I heard my alarm, signalizing that it's already 8 am in the morning. I am Lea Salonga, the Broadway Diva. I don't know but I hate men, lahat naman sila manloloko. And in this life we only have one rule, don't fall for them.

I ride on my car, went to Abs. 8:30 when I reached the studio. Too early for 9 am meeting, the staffs were greeting me which I did vice versa. I entered the room and I saw Direk.

"Good Morning Direk." I flashed my beautiful my smile and did 'beso' with her, the last time we met is 5 months ago? Napadaan lang ata ako n'un.

"Are you sure you are Ms. Lea Salonga? You are so beautiful. After your concert last month, you are blooming. As what I expected." Direk Cathy said to me, gave me unexpectedly look.

"Well, you know Direk that I am born with this beauty. I'm Lea and I will always be. Beauty and brain as what people marked me in their minds." I said and bit chuckled.

"Your leading man is on his way, maupo ka muna diyan and we need to talk. Personal Matter Dear." she said to me, please, no inserting love life.

I sat down and I can smell the aircondition of this room, may projector rin sa una. Well, I am here because I am back for a movie again. I will be the main character and I was a bit nervous with that, what ifs are flying on my mind.

"So, how's New York to you?" my sense were back when Direk spoke.

"Well, New York is nice but you know where I belong. Dito na talaga ang buhay ko, maybe New York is just my second place. There, I can live peacefully since dito naman ako kilala bilang artista." I answered.

"Wow, how about your love life?" okay, again. I just laugh on what she asked, is she expecting anything from me?

"I'm fine. Single, as always. Mad to the boys, as always. My beliefs are my beliefs, no one can change it." I answered.

Minsan, nasagi na rin 'yang bagay na 'yan sa utak ko. Love can wait, we shouldn't find, we should wait. After my Dad left my Mom, I'd never trust boys since then. Ayokong magtiwala, ayokong umiyak at magmukhang tanga. Ayokong mapag-iwanan. For short, if there's no love, there will be no pain.

"Am I late?" kasabay ng pag-ayos nito sa kaniyang polo, my world stopped for no reason. He smiled at me.

No Lea! He's a man, a man is a man.

"No, Aga. Tama lang naman. Have a sit." Direk Cathy said to him, he sat beside me. I can't concentrate, honestly.

"Is she m-my.. leading lady?" he asked and looked at me, our eyes met. Until I realize that I am memorizing every single detail of his face, his eyes, his nose and his lips. Damn!

"Yes, she's Lea Salonga. The broadway Diva." Direk introduce me to him, she showed me his gentle smile and offered a hand.

"Aga. Aga Muhlach." I accepted his offer and I never thought that his hand would be soft as cloud.

"L-lea." I simply answered.

_

After the meeting, we scheduled the days we are going to shoot the scenes. Aga is kind, but still a man. This feeling is.. not normal, I can say. Hindi ko pa 'to nararamdaman dati, this feeling seems — argh! I bade a goodbye to them and got my bag. I ride in elevator, again, with him.

"Hope we be friends?" bigla na lang siya umimik. Without looking at me.

"Of course, why not." I said and pressed the button and he was just starring to me, weird.

The elevator's door closed and we both keep silent inside, I don't know why is it akward for me to be with this man. Just, I don't know.

"Ang ganda mo. Surely, your boyfriend is too lucky of having you, Lea." he mentioned my name. I need to chill, chill.

"Ahm, Thank you?" I asked. Should I thanked him for saying that I am beautiful?, "I don't have boyfriend."

The door immediately opened, the bell ring as we both reached the ground floor. I bade a goodbye to him and I entered my car, wait, parang may nakalimutan ako. Damn, my phone. I ran inside again and saw Aga, with his girlfriend. Babaero, I thought.

_

Aga's Point of View

"Babe," my 23rd lady greeted me, she's my 23rd victim. I'm good at it, "Tapos ka na ba?" she asked and hugged me.

"Yes, Charlene. Please, don't make a scene here. You don't need to be clingy this point, we are in the public place remember? Or should I remind you?" I said, feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry babe, I'd reserved a restaurant for us. Tara, kain tayo?" she offered me.

"Sorry, I'm busy. Ikaw na lang. Madami pa akong gagawin." I said and left her alone.

"But babe!" she shouted, I never turned my sight to her, she's just one of my victim.

I'm planning to broke up with her, later. I deserve to have that Lea Salonga, she's beautiful.

My 24th victim.