Shot 2

Next day..
Shaurya gets invitation of krishna radhe marraige... He was very very happy...
Vicky comes and shaurya informs him the same...
But Vicky was not happy..
Vikcy- bro.. Mehak babhi did so much to contact them.. They never ever tried to talk to her.. Even knowing about neev birth.... They never replied... And knowing about mehak babhi death too... They didn't responded.. And now... Why.

Shaurya - whatever the reason is... I m vr y happy that I got one chance to make everything better... Mehak always wanted to reunite with her family... It was her wish.. And I will fulfill her wish..

He looks at mehak pic

Shaurya- wish me best of luck jaan..

Soon next day neev and shaurya reaches india...
Vicky also accompany them... He was shaurya best friend... Always there in. His pain and happiness...

They wanted to book cab... But neev wants to enjoy thw journey of bus... So shaurya agrees...

They board the bus...

Otherwise..
Ronit roy car breaks down.. So he also takes the same bus to return... As he was in hurry..

Shaurya starts talking with people in bus...
Everyone was liking shaurya...

Ronit roy notices it... And smiles listening to his talks...
Neev notices him smiling.. He comes to ronit..

Neev- dadu... U look so handsome smiling.. Always smile. Like this..

Saying this he kisses on ronit cheeks..

He smiles..

And hugs neev

And hugs neev..

Everyone smiles seeing them...

Soon the bus reaches the destination...

Shaurya and Vicky comes down..
Vicky-lets ask him... About the address.. He looks old.. He must be knowing the places well...

Shaurya - sir.. Can u tell us the house of mr ronit roy... Famous business men.. U must ne knowing...

Ronit'PA - who are u..

Shaurya - I am his son in law...

Ronit understands its shaurya.. He gets angry.. And start leaving...