Last shot

At night noor comes to terrace where shaurya was already there..
She comes and hugs him from. Back..

Shaurya closes his eyes in pain..

Noor comes infront
Noor- why shaurya.. U knew everything then why.. Don't u know my life is connected with u and neev... I can't live without u both...

Shaurya- noor its better u go with the situation and move on..

Noor gets angry
Noor- have u gone insane. How can u say that... Don't u love me... Was all this a lie..

Shaurya- no it was not a lie.. But..

Noor- but what shaurya... Lets elope.. Me u and neev will live together Happily

Shaurya- no never... I can't repeat the same mistake again.. Once mehak and we did he same mistake.. Mehak wanted that neev gets his family love.. And yes now everything is fine.. Neev is getting his family love.. I can't snatch that love from him.. Moreover mehak is always my first priority it was her dream.....

Saying this Shaurya leaves...

Noor looks on and cries..

Next day it was  noor's engagement

At morning.. Noor goes to temple with her mother...
She was very upset.. In temple... She reveals about her love for shaurya t her mother...
Her mother was happy.. But she knew ronit will never agree.

Otherside.. In. House..

Ronit goes to noor room.. But doesn't find her... While he was going back.. He sees a page kept in between a notebook..

He takes it out.. It was a letter...
Which noor wrote to shaurya.. And thought to give him before leaving.. She decided to elope alone.. As she can't marry anyone else...

Ronit was angry to know it..

He immediately comes downstairs where shaurya was sitting and talking with others..

He holds his collar. And slaps him. Hard..everyone looks on shocked..

Ronit- how dare u... To snatch my daughter.. How dare u... First mehak... And then noor... What do u think of urself... First made us fall in sweet talks now showing ur true colours..

Shaurya- dad.. Its..