1-The first night

We just recently moved into this house. I like the house so far, because there's a nice big backyard for the kids to play in, there's a swing set and a pool, more then enough rooms, and my favorite part is that I can look out the back window of our kitchen and see the kids playing outside as I wash the dishes.

It was around 10 pm I had just put Zevan and Destiny to bed. Delilah was in her room getting ready for bed and just catching up on some homework. Brandon was still at work and was not getting home until around 11:30 pm. So I decided to get some house work done. I put on my dish washing gloves and start doing the dishes. I look outside and i see that i left the porch light on. That's weird i remember turning it off... I take off my gloves and go turn the light off. As i'm outside i look around to make sure on one is watching me. I go back inside and put back on my dish washing gloves, I look out back and the lights where lit again. But this time there was a dark shadow swinging on the swing set.  I get a bit started and go turn off the light and go back into the kitchen and continue doing the dishes. This time i look outside again and i see a kid on the swing. I had never seen this kid once in my entire life. He had very dark eyes and a normal boys hair cut, he was wearing a dark blue shirt and black shorts. I went outside to go ask why was he here and if he needed help. As I get outside he was not there so I turn around and start heading in side, I realized I left the door wide open when i wet outside. I was a bit more scared maybe someone or something may have got into the house. I thought I was just tired and needed some sleep. I go upstairs and say goodnight to Delilah because at this point it was around 10:30 pm. I go into mine and Brandon's bed room and lay on the bed. I hear something coming from our closet. I tried to ignore it but  couldn't it just kept getting louder and louder. I get up to go see what it is.  As I open the door i get sucked into the closet I could just barely see this demons face because of how dark it is I could only make out that there where horns on this thing. I start screaming for help but no one came. The demon thing starts devouring me limb by limb. 

Later that night...

(Now it is in Brandon's pov.)

I get home from a very long day of work and go upstairs to go to bed. I notice Marry is not up there. That's weird... I lay down in bed and text Marry asking where was she. The text sent and i look over to her side of the bed and realize her phone was right as it was light up from my text message. Strange... I see blood coming out of the closet, I was so scared. I open the closet and there lied my wife's body. Holy crap. I had so many questions going through my head at that point like who did this, what do I do, are the kids ok. The first thing I did was call 911. Then after I told them what I saw I went to go see If the kids where ok, thankfully they where all ok. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guy's Its me Tarah! Thank you for reading the story! I am trying a new style of writing so that's why its still a little rough. I have worked on this for a while now and I am proud to present this! I will not be uploading very often just because I'm going through some stuff. But when i do post I will try to make the chapters longer then they have been in my previous story's. Anyways thanks for reading and have a amazing day beautiful/handsome.