five

jaemin

"it's fine to me, we still have plenty of time in our pockets. besides, it's already a given that you'll end up... mine" i said, she was so surprised that she almost ran back to jeno's, i chuckled and ran after her. honestly i don't really know where i'm getting all the courage to say this to her, tch. she's pretty, she have a good figure, as far as i know, she's talented too, and i can see that she has a good heart. jeno has been telling us about her, how she gets herself troubles because she doesn't like seeing abusive men taking advantage of weak girls. and now that i've seen her, i can see why i get so much bruises every single day, she isn't bulky at all, but i guess she has good reflexes?

i won't ever complain about getting these anymore, she have a good reason. but still she shouldn't get hurt like this "are you usually this flirty?" she suddenly asked that made me flinch "EH?" i almost shouted, she stopped walking again, and i did too "do you really have to shout" she asked jokingly and i smiled but "you can say that" i said, "what? that you're a flirt?" she asked that made me fake my smile, is she doing this on purpose? "well maybe?" i annoyed her, she smiled "nice, atleast one of us knows how it works" she said and continued walking.

i stood there for a second, "atleast, she acknowledges me as her soulmate" i smiled and ran to her side.

hana

na jaemin, he is such a bright person that i feel comfortable around him even tho i just met him. i'm happy.

"i'm happy" i said, he looked at me "with what? you were literally crying your eyes out just a sec–" i cutted him off, he's so loud "i'm happy that my soulmate is someone like you" i said with a genuine smile and continued walking even tho he stopped for a second, he catched up to me and we walked again, side to side "also, i'm sorry" i said.

"for what?" he asked "i've been giving you too much pain" i said and he chuckled "i know you have a good reason for it, but please stop getting hurt already" he said "you know?" i asked "mhm, jeno told us"

jeno told them???? i stopped talking, after a few more minutes, we arrived infront jeno's.

"jae, i think i have to leave this house soon already" i said looking at the front door "why?" he asked "i feel like i've mooched off them enough already, plus, i should start to learn to be independent. where should i move?" i said and looked at him, he was looking at me with a serious face, i gave him a confused one "is that all?" he asked, he caught me.

i smiled a little, "why ask? you know it already" i said and looked down, he took my chin and raised my head, "where do you wanna go, princess?" he asked with a smile, it looks so genuine, it hurts "anywhere" i said.

"move in with me? is that good?"