Chapter 8

[ ⚠ these chapter has some mentions of suicide attempts ! read at your own risk!⚠ ]

~also, you can play the video above while reading. it will make it intense 👍~

  you sit beside the chained windows as guilt and anger wash upon you. a dark shadow cast under your eyes as you hug your knees. you watched the snow falls like a paper. you rested your elbow on the ledge as your hand supported your chin. your right hand is still tied.

its snowing. it must be more beautiful if my blood splatter and danced around the snow... life would be easy without me

you thought as the snow danced gracefully. as you watched the grey sky, it was nothing but a darkness trying to swallow you.

I wonder Tanjiro will help me...

you glanced around the room before to your tied wrist.

it must be better when this is tied to my neck.

you sighed quietly. you leaned against the window ledge waiting for that monster to come back. now you know... that the only way to get out of this hell is to end your life. you won't suffer this disgusting shits you've been experiencing. you tried removing the rope from your wrist by tearing it off but no avail. tears started to fall as you grunt frustratedly.. you cried silently as you clutched your chest. you started to pant as you
remember what happened last night. you tore the rope once again out of anger ,  which was successful.
you smiled weakly as you caressed the rope. you wont escape. but you will use it to end your life.

you stood up and grab a chair across the room. you stood from it as you began tying the rope above. you walk across the kitchen to grab a knife. you were almost like a ghost because of your light appearance. you went back to the room and held the knife to your wrist and began slashing it. you didn't even react as the blood flow down the ground. some blood staining your kimono as you landed on your knees and began sobbing.

you stopped a few seconds as you pointed the knife to your other wrist. you began slashing it and blood started to pool. you smiled as you know you will able to get out of this nightmare. you stood up and step to the chair like a ghost. you grabbed the rope and began tying it to your neck..

                  _____💔_____

the yellow head boy ran to the house as his stomach began churning. he tripped over and fell but he stood up quickly and ran despite his lungs burning. he cough as tears started to fall from his eyes. the thick snow made his eyes sore but he didn't care. he was too desperate to see you. he has a bad feeling about what you said last night... he remembered the words you mumbled while you're in sleep

"I want to die....

please kill me..

I'm tired already..

help.... "

he gritted his teeth as guilt washes over him. why did he leave you? he don't want to lose you.....

he never did

as the house came in sight, anxiety, nervousness, pain and fear stirred in his heart. he reached for the door despite the bruises he receive from falling.
but he don't care.... all he care is you in the first place. he slammed the door open as his stomach churned in the ghostly atmosphere. it feels like its been a mourning place. he rushed towards the room you share and what he saw made his heart stop but adrenaline rush over him as he ran towards you. he slashed the rope and you fell in his arms. confused of the situation, the pain you felt in your neck made realization hits you. he saved you. he grit his teeth angrily as he hugged you tightly. he sobbed on your shoulder but your arms didn't hug him back, instead, it hang loosely on your side.