Oswald x Felix x Ortensia

Suggested by
gachastoryteller
Joshi100

Oswald's POV:
Me, Ortensia, Mickey and Donald and the kids went to find a place to have a picnic, we thought we should go to the forest and rest in-front of the water fall.

But before we could go we had to go to the store to get food and etc...

While we was walking in the bread aisle I saw a black cat, that looked like Ortensia, he looked.... so hot.
But I quickly shook the thought of him out of my head because I had a wife, and he was probably straight anyway.
When I looked away from the cat, I looked at Ortensia, she was looking at me, not in an angry tone or annoyed, in a happy and joyful tone, she grabbed my hand and told Mickey we were going out side for some fresh air.
She dragged me out side and let go of my hand, I was confused, she turned to face me, and started smiling in a weird way, "what?" I asked still not really getting what she was on about, "you like him~" Ortensia sang, "I do not!" I screamed blushing a bit, "oh come on Ozzy I saw you blushing at him, and guess what~" she sang again, "w..what?" I got a little scared, Ortensia came up to my right ear and whispered "I... know... him~" she sang her breath against my skin, but after hearing what she said "you know him! Please don't tell him!" I begged, "look I won't say a word but I will give you some info about him, because I really don't mind being a three-som with him." She suggested putting her hand on her hip. I sighed and smiled "okay, you win" I said accepting I'm defeat.

Time skip to when they get the picnic ready (because I'm lazy)

Me and Ortensia sat down on the picnic sheet.
She looked at me and asked "ready to lean about that cat?" She smiled "yeah.." I said nodding.

"This cat is called Felix the cat, he is an adventurous cat and a very loving man, he's sweet and kind, determined, he's all the amazing words you could think of, but he's never been loved, not even by his own parents who abandoned him..." Ortensia trailed off, with me having a shocked but also sad face. "Anyway as I said he's an adventurer and he does it because he loves danger and to find out all the hidden secrets of millions of years ago, but mostly to stay away from people. And when ever he comes across a child and makes friends with the parents, he make's sure the children are happy unlike him back in the day." Was all she said. "Oh... are you best friends?" I asked, "well he's my crush and now he's yours so...." Ortensia fell into thought " I talk about you way more than I should..." Ortensia whispered to herself making me wish I didnt have good hearing. "Yeah I'll say he would say yes to both of us. LETS ASK HIM OUT!!" Ortensia shouted, making everyone stop to look at her.

"What are you guys talkin' about?!" Donald rambled with his quacky voice. "oh me and Ozzy is going to ask out Felix." She said "wait the Felix the cat!" The children shouted "umm yeah?" Ortensia looked at me, as I only responded to her with a shrug. We looked back at the children and Mickey and Donald. Everyone started cheering and screaming. "Wait how do you know this guy?" I asked. Everyone stopping what they were doing and just slowly turned their heads to me.

While Donald was rambling about of how he goes on adventures, Mickey pulled out a book.
The book read 'The amazing adventure of Felix the cat' and there was him on the cover.