Vampire Oswald x Felix (osix)

Suggested by: ThatNormalWeirdo & gachastoryteller

Okay so I really enjoyed doing this and I really hope you enjoy reading it.

No ones POV:
Felix has just finished an adventure and was covered in wounds bruises and scars but mostly needed some desperate need of sleep, but couldn't find anywhere, until he stumbled upon a small village only 30 steps away, once he got there he walked towards the first person he saw "hi there so you by any chance know where I could sleep?" He asked shyly, he wasn't much of a talker to strangers unless it's argent.

The villager nodded slowly and simply said "follow me, I know a famous Hotel you can stay but it's quite a trip." The villager mentioned, Felix just sighed and looked up at the villager in front of him "i'm an adventurer so I'm used to it, lead the way." Felix said smiling as the Villager nodded.

in the middle of the small trip the villager asked, "do you make books of any sort because I'm sure me and a lot of my friends would enjoy your books?" Which made Felix surprised, "uumm yeah I do, I actually have all of my spear books in my bag!" Felix said reaching in and grabbed all of his spear books and gave it to the villager, "oh my god, I can keep these!" The villager jumped, Felix nodded, "yeah and when your done you can hand them out to your friends to see if they like it." Felix said, "okay- Oh we're here, by the way the hotel is free just for people like you!" The villager pointed out, "well I better get going see you later." The villager waved goodbye and so did Felix, Felix started to walk through to doors to the front desk, "hi, I would like to book a room please for a week aswell." He said with a soft smile, the woman simply nodded and went on her computer to look for a room, "ah here's one, room 403, third floor up." the woman said while giving Felix the keys, Felix nodded and thanked her and went his way up to his room.

Felix's POV:
Once I got into my room it I had a quick scan so that I can get used to my surroundings, it was honestly really nice

Felix's POV:Once I got into my room it I had a quick scan so that I can get used to my surroundings, it was honestly really nice

It was smooth and cozy. I walked up to the desk and put my fedora and coat on it, walking to the small bathroom, I found the bandages in my bag and took it out and wrapped myself with it. Once I was done, I walked out the bathroom plopping down in the bed, it was already sunset, so I took my top off but left my trousers on, I put on the TV and watched Indiana Jones for at least the hundredth time.

in the middle of the movie I heard something fall in my balcony, I got really anxious for some reason but still got up and opened the curtains to see a ...bat on the floor rubbing its head, I looked a little closer and saw some bleeding, I made a small gasp and opened the door making my way down the the bat.

The bat shot it's head at me and moved away, I stopped walking towards it and got on my knees, I pulled my hand out so that it could know I wouldn't hurt him, the bat took a couple of minutes before walking to my hand and stood still, I then gave him my arms which he gladly hopped onto, I walked him inside and put him on the bed, "stay here while I get you some Plasters." I said walking back into the bathroom, I came out with a plane plaster and gently put it on his head, "better?" I said smiling, and the bat nodded, "wait you can understand me!" I said excitingly, and yet again the bat nodded, "aawww if your cute as a bat you must be cute with out the bat form then." I said giggling at when the bat blushed, "I know your a vampire." I said smiling, the bat turned into a flustered face into a shocked one, "how do I know, heh, I'm being chased by them and I already know what they look like, I could tell by your fangs." I said laying down on the bed, the bat tilted his head, "is it the being chased by your kind bit?" I asked and the bat nodded, "well apparently I have the purest blood, and no other could have my blood again." I went straight into the point, I looked down to the bat and he was shocked, I gave him my arm, he looked confused, "to give you blood, I bet you haven't ate in a long time, from how skinny you look, I know it's not the best place, but right now I don't want it to be on my neck if you understand." I said as the bat nodded, he put him fangs in my arm and I whispered a bit but my arm became numb and I could feel any pain.