Chapter 3: Info about Tasha

AUTHORS NOTE
Haylloo! this chapter will have Tasha's past after Layla had left, we will see if they actually had a friendship, or if it was just to get attention. well see what happened to Tasha and her boyfriend.
The second part of the this chapter will have Layla's flashback.
And we will learn Matt's little secret and will Layla be hurt?

Happy reading!
------------------------------------------------ Chapter 3: Info about Tasha

-Tasha's POV-
I was upset Layla didn't want to ditch class with me, and surprisingly Matt didn't want to ditch as well! Matt had always ditch class back in grade 10, Matt is a kid that I would never understand. Also if I didn't notice, Matt was holding hands with another girl right before the bell rang, then when Layla come close to his locker, all he did was grab Layla's hand and started walking towards the other side of the hallway. Strange! Anyways I was going to go hook up with one of the jocks, he had a spare, I didn't, since I took pre everything.
My old boyfriend was a wussy, he didn't like to kiss, didn't want to go out on dates, but he was a charmer! One day he caught me cheating, I told him he wasn't up like he use to be, he just stared at me and guy I was kissing, he had that stony look, it was so heartbreaking to him, but it was true on what I had said on my behalf!
I sure don't want that to Layla, Layla is a sweet girl, we used to hang at lunch and recess when we had attended elementary years ago. We lost connection after grade 5, we did hang in junior, but not as often, she didn't come to school a lot, I would check in at the office if she was at school, everyday right after second period. I was really worried why she didn't attend school often. I heard a rumour going around "Layla is a fat ass, I always see her get tons a food at the cafeteria at lunch!" But it was true, Layla was on the chubby side, not until she came back to the school after attending another, she was slim, had a nice face, wore makeup, all the jazz. Layla is really sweet, I just don't want her to know about how Matt could be, she has a very fragile heart, if its broken, shes not glowing anymore. Anyways I better go catch up to my jock!

-Layla's POV-
After I said bye to Matt, a group of girls came up to me, the leader of the group said " You should stay away from Matt" she sad angrily
" Why should I?"
" Well he's my boyfriend, I saw you holding hands with him!"
I couldn't say anything really, I thought they were lying, not until...
"WAIT! Aren't you fat ass Layla, worrisome bitch, snitch, asshole?" she said in a mean way
I was just shocked people remembered me, the same girl started yelling...
"Hey you guys! Fat ass is back!"
I was hurt, really hurt, I just ran to the girls bathroom. I just liked my self into a stall, sitting in a corner, jus crying, why is this happening to me, already on the second day of school! Why?
*FALSH BACK*
"Hey loser, get up" Matt had said
I was pushed by one of Matt's friends.
"Loser you want some pie?" Matt said
I turned back and they had just pied me in the face, I couldn't understand, Matt and his friends were so mean.
"Hey loser, aren't you going to go get some pills?" Matt said
I didn't know they had known I had took anxiety pills, I took them only when I would freak out over something.
"Hey loser!" Matt said
I turned my back to him and started running.
" Hey Fat ass get back here!"
They called me fat ass because I had eaten alot, but I wasn't fat, they knew when I was sad I would eat food, I had gain 2 pounds from my regular weight, they think 2 pounds was fat ass. I was to upset, I just sat in the bathroom.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I heard the office had paged my name,
" Layla Summers, please attend third period"
I didn't budge when I heard some people yelling my name. I heard a familiar voice. It was Matt, "Layla"
He came into the girl washroom, knowing I was in the stall, knocking,
"Let me in Layla"
"No!"
"Please Layla!"
" I know what you have done! I know you were the same, why Matt"
" Layla I'm sorry just let me in"
I unlocked the door,
"Why did you do that?" He asked
"I don't believe you had a girlfriend, and you said you had liked me, you don't!" I said when I got off the ground and started to fix my makeup once I got out.
" Look, I didn't want you to figure out, I started getting my old feelings for you, I was going to brake up with her"
Once I finished fixing my self up, I didn't say anything until...
"Look, Matt, don't you understand"
He was clueless on what I said, but all he was doing was just starting at me, like a kid on Christmas Day to see how many presents they got.

I existed the bathroom, storming off to class. When I entered the class, the teacher, bursted out words of joy,
" I'm so glad your okay Layla!"
"Umm ok" I said
------------------------------------------------ next chapter will be really interesting!
Do u guys like it so far?
Tell me if you do, much appreciated!

Like
Sub
Vote
Buh bye!
- potato