✒XI

✒Adam

   As I cool down on top of the castle, I see the girl near the rose. She is holding the dome. My eyes widens and immediately jump there.

  "What are you doing?!" I shoutingly say. "What have you done to it?!" I ask madly her. "Nothing," she scaredly breathe out.

  "Do you realize what you could have done?" I question her. "You could have tear this whole," I explain. "Get out of here!" I tell her but she doesn't move. "Go!" I shout and she start to run away from me.

   I examine the rose carefully. I check if any petal has fallen. When I see no new fallen petals, I sigh. What have I done?

  I run down the stairs. I see Lumiere and Cogsworth looking at the door. "Where is she?" I ask them. "In the woods," they reply in unison as they point the woods. I look at the direction worryingly.

  It's dangerous out there at this time. There are very hungry wolves roaming around. She might get eaten by wolves.

  I get on my feet and start to run towards the cold woods. As I hear the howls of the wolves, I go faster. They can't kill her. I won't let them.

   I look around and get lost. I growl madly. I listen carefully to the sound and follow it.

   When I arrive, I see Diana looking at the wolf in front of here. The wolf is about to pounce at her. But I jump and catch the wolf before he reaches her. Then I throw him away.

   One wolf pins me down the ground as the other one holds my leg. The wolf bites deeply into my flesh. I roar as it hurts badly. I grab the wolves and throw it off me.

   Another wolf jumps on my back. I fall down the cold ground. He bites my back and I let out a roar in pain. I immediately take it off my by grabbing its head. I throw it at a tree.

   As he gets up, I do a stance and let out a mighty superior roar. The wolf whimpers and runs away. I look at the other wolves with narrow eyes. They all scramble away from me.

   I look at the girl. She has shock expression in her beautiful face. I let out a weak roar before collapsing on the ground.

  She quickly rushes to me. She cups my face. "Look at me," she says as I look deep into her green eyes. I see how scared she is on loosing me. But why is she scared?

   I suddenly feel something weird on my chest. Not pain. But something else. What is it?

  "I need you to stand. I'll get you back to the castle. Can you stand?" she asks and I slowly nod. She assists me as I stand up.

   "Wait here," she tells before walking to her horse. She pulls the horse to me and helps me up. I ride at her horse. She pulls the horse towards the castle. She looks at me from time to time.

    I see Lumiere, Plumutte, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts and Chapeau. They have a worried expression on their faces. The girl helps me in the castle.

   "Let's bring him to his room..."