Author's Note

It's been a while since I've taken this book seriously and continued on. I had different motives and aspirations for it at the time. It was originally called, "The Summer of 1968",  and the plot had little to no thought by me, so it was a bit of a mess. I was inspired by two of my favorite movies and that was probably about it.  

I stopped writing due to a lot of personal reasons which ultimately lead to a disinterest in writing altogether. To simply but, life kind of got in the way. 

But lately, I've been reading again, and my desire to write rekindle a small fire in me.  Honestly, I love to write. I love to write just as much as the next person. I enjoy intricately choosing my words and bring them together to breathe life into a world I have spent too much time day dreaming about.

So, with all this said, I decided to unpublished the book and pick out the parts that I no longer found necessary and began to edit. I like to think that I'm happy with where I'm going to bring this story. I like to believe that this book found its way to someone who's interested enough to read it. This has turned into my own personal passion project that I aim to finish it.

Now, I'm merely an amateur and I don't think highly of myself. So, please spare me and the every other mistake I make on every other paragraph on every other chapter.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy.