• two •

•••

• Ryder •

Ryder

   I just got a call from my dad and he asked me to visit him soon and hopefully with a plus one. My dad once told me, don't bring a lady home until you are sure she's the one.

So I never really cared about finding a woman for myself.. but then my dad said, "All your siblings will be here too, and their all coming with their partner" and when he said that, it made me nervous.

Did I make a wrong choice for not caring about my love life?

And so, after doing some thinking. I thought maybe I could look for someone. Someone I could make my wife.

I mean, won't hurt to marry and then fall in love right?

Or maybe I could find someone, and get engaged with them just to get to know them, and if I'm sure I'll continue on with the marriage?

Yeah, I think I'll do that. Right as I conclude my thoughts about my love life someone called me, and I picked up.

"Hello, Ryder Williams here." Then a voice came through from the other side.

"Oh Hi Mr. Williams, It's Mr. McQuoid here. I was wondering if you had gotten the files I asked my PA to send over?"

Ahh this man, quite the business man. He handles his company well. Wait, maybe he has daughters?

"Uhm Yes I did get them, but Sir-" "Oh please, call me Luke." he interrupts me.

"Alright, Luke. Do you seem to have a daughter?" I asked with a sharp voice. "Oh yes I do Ryder, wait may I call you Ryder?"

"Of course, sure. So tell me, this daughter of yours-" "Three of them" he cuts me off again.

"Wow, that's quite impressive for you to handle 3 daughters, Luke. Anyways, how old are they?"

"My youngest daughter Isabelle is 20, and My second daughter, Stella is 21 and My eldest, Violet is 24."

"Ahh could you please send over their pictures?" "Yes, sure. But do you agree with the project that I have written in the file, Ryder?"

"You send me their pictures and I'll think about it." I said, sternly. "Alright, Of course."

I hung up and wait for him to send the pictures and as I receive it in my messages, I checked it and saw ;