• seventeen •

•••

• Narrator •

Narrator

It was a good yet nerve wrecking morning for the bride and groom themselves. The day had finally come! They were getting married. The night before, Violet and Ryder were separated because apparently, it's bad luck if the bride and groom see each other a day before the wedding.

Violet was staying over at Luna's house as they had a ladies sleepover night. Jen, Julia, Jessica, MJ and Rebecca was sleeping over there meanwhile Rachel had to take care of the kids and Rafael thought it would be better to let Joy stay with him for the night cause he didn't want his fiancée dong crazy things when she's already 6 months pregnant.

Ryder and the other guys were staying at his house while they had fun, some were drinking and playing games and some other just sat back and chill. Ryder had told them earlier that they would get a hungover the next morning if they didn't stop.

The guys woke up a this morning and head a horrible headache, mean while at the ladies place they were all panicking not finding their eye shadow or favourite earring and some even forgot their dresses at home! It was a really chaotic morning.

Violet tried to stay calm and, the ladies were finally done with themselves, all that's left is to help get Violet ready and their all set to go to the venue. When they had finally arrived at the venue, the ladies were in the dressing room while the guys were in the other.

Ryder had met up with Luke outside the venue as Luke claimed his full pay for the project. Mean while in the ladies dressing room. Darla had came in as she tried to look proud looking at her 'daughter'.

"Could you guys, give us some time alone please?" Darla asked as she turn to the others. After they all went out, Darla walked closer to the blonde.

"Now, you're getting married to that young man. So don't come crawling back to us if you need anything. Oh and make sure you don't mess up this marriage and make him divorce you. Okay sweetie?" She gripped the blonde's shoulder.

"I will, I promise." I told her. "Great, now I need to fake tearing up." The step mother said as she looked to the mirror by her side and took a few eye drops to make it seem like she's tearing up.

They heard footsteps coming in so Darla made her way to Violet and hugged as tight as possible to make it seem like they had a mother daughter moment.

"Okay, all the groomsmen and bridesmaids are in line, we need t et you to your father now." Rachel said as Violet nods her head and her mother leaves her alone the room.