chapter 19

when ain entered the office , she got to see the setting of it changed . instead of the chair , where she sat , there was a sofa setting . ain didn't make a comment and took a seat . she totally ignored zarkhan, who was standing near his table.

the real shock she got was when zarkhan came and sat beside her .zarkhan hadn't put any space between them , he was sitting right beside her , in a way that his whole side was touching hers . ain looked at him for a second , but when he turned towards her , she quickly ducked her head down , her cheeks were getting heated. 

" p- please khan ! thora door ho jaen ( please khan ! move a bit away) " ain said in a low voice. she was pressing her hands together in nervousness. zarkhan looked at her moves with interest and then took a hand in his . 

" kiun ?( why ) " zarkhan asked as if he didn't know anything . 

she looked at him with pleading eyes , but he placed her hand in between his and started playing with her fingers. 

"I want to see, what you enjoy so much about this view " he said and started looking outside . his whole focus was on the creature beside him, but he didn't let it on .

ain kept looking at him for sometime , but then turned her head towards the window . she had only started relaxing , when zarkhan caressed her wrist softly . ain felt her breathe hitching . her whole attention turned towards him again . but he pretended like he hadn't done anything . 

after a few minutes , ain turned towards the window again , but her focus was still on zarkhan . she hadn't gotten relax yet . a small smile was playing on his lips , which he covered before she could notice .  

 after a long time , when she started to relax again , zarkhan lifted her hand and placed a kiss at the palm of her hand . it wasn't even a quick peck , he held her hand to his lips for quite a time . she felt his hot breathe on her palm . 

" khan!!!!" ain said looking at him with pink cheeks . she had started trembling softly , his touch affected her so much .

zarkhan lifted his eyebrow in a questioning way . " khan please ..." ain said with trembling lips ." I am feeling sleepy " she said and got up . zarkhan left her hand . he decided that it was enough for a day . he had already caused her enough trouble today . 

ain went to her room completely and fell on the bed placing a hand on her heart , which was beating rapidly . she didn't know what had gotten into zarkhan ," why is he behaving like this ?" she asked herself .

she kept thinking about him and then fell asleep with his thoughts . next morning , ain didn't look at him throughout the breakfast , but she could see his eyes on her . she was feeling confused and shy . when have any guy came so close to her or looked at he like this ? all this was very new and scary for her . 

ain spent her day normally , but when zarkhan came , she tried to stay away from his eyes as much as she could . ain decided not to go to his office after dinner . 

she was sitting on the bed , when zarkhan entered her room without knocking . ain stood up startled . 

" why haven't you come today " zarkhan asked with knitted eyebrows. ain looked down playing with her hands nervously seeing his expressions " I - I was ....sleepy , I wanted to sleep early ." ain quickly said what came to her mind . 

zarkhan looked at the clock , it was 10 pm already . " why aren't you asleep then ?" zarkhan asked . 

ain looked at him for a second , but then started looking here and there . she didn't know what to say now . zarkhan looked at her lovely nervous form . she was his wife, but there was not a single gesture , which indicated that she was his wife . 
---------------------------

Mene muhbt bheek me nhi maangi

Mujhy uska sath uski rzaa se chahiye..
__________

Salaam readers! Heres the update .