chapter 25

next evening, zarkhan talked to his parents about ruksati. " I think , we should think about ruksati now" zarkhan said without an ounce of shame. 

" you do remember, that its not going to help till ain agrees" hamdaan said with knitted brows. 

" you can ask her, she wont deny . " zarkhan said not batting his eyelashes once . a mischievous smile came on raisha's lips. she knew that something was cooking behind her back and now zarkhan asking for ruksati just proved her doubt. 

" okay . by the way , it would be good, your grandmother was also asking for us to shift back there " raisha said with a smile . 

hamdaan nodded and then told raisha" ask ain first " .

raisha agreed . " I will talk to her today itself. "

 at night, ain was sitting in her room , before dinner. raisha entered her room after knocking , ain sat up seeing her. 

 "hope that I am not disturbing you " raisha said sitting near her.

" no" ain said with a smile. 
" I am here to talk about something important" raisha started and ain felt her heart beat increasing knowing what was coming .

" zarkhan is asking for ruksati .do you agree with the decision ?" raisha asked and ain went red in seconds. her head was ducked down, she was feeling very shy .

raisha smiled seeing the colors on her face. she hugged ain ." you can talk to me freely , if zar is pressuring you, tell me .you are like my daughter ain, I don't want you to be unhappy" she said. 

"he isnt pressuring me" ain said softly.

" so you okay with the ruksati ?"raisha asked , and ain only got redder.

" should I take your silence for a yes ? " she asked with a teasing tone . 

" mom!!" ain exclaimed looked at her with bright cheeks. she was feeling like she would die from embarrassment.

"you make me very happy today, ain " raisha said pointing towards ain calling her mom . 

" the dinner must be ready , lets head down " raisha said. 

" I will come in a minute. " ain said touching her cheek. she knew that she must be looking like a tomato. she needed to cool down . raisha left after nodding. 

ain went to the restroom and saw her tomato cheeks. she washed her face several times to cool it down and it worked to some extent. but as soon as she thought about going down and facing them, her cheeks went on flames again . 

she took deep breathes and got out of room,everyone was already settled on the dining table. raisha had already told them ain was okay with it. 

zarkhan followed her with his eyes. hamdaan also relaxed seeing the colors on her face. she sat down but hardly ate anything. 

when hamdaan was done, he got up and came near ain's seat . " always stay happy . if zarkhan ever troubles you , you can tell me . I will see to it " hamdaan said sending zarkhan a stern look .

zarkhan slightly smiled seeing his parents protectiveness for her. 

after dinner, ain went to her room . she didn't have the energy to face zarkhan after all this . zarkhan came to her room ,but he wasn't angry tonight . he understood her . 

" khan! " ain said softly seeing him enter. she stood up . 

zarkhan came near her, and kissed her forehead , ain clutched his shawl in her hands.

" I am very happy today " zarkhan said eyeing her cheeks. 

" me too " ain said softly hiding her face in his chest. zarkhan smiled a full blown smile. 

" mom is saying that the event should be held in a month. she will have enough time to make preparations. and you will also have a month a more before your university will start after marriage " zarkhan said informing her about plan . 

ain didn't lift her face . she was happy as long as her khan was beside her.

---------------------

Uski ankhen mere lie anmol si hen

Me kiaa daam lgaun unka

Jinmy hr wqt mera aks jhilmilata he ?

____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.