vi. Taken

After spending a month with Todoroki's group, I thought I was finally free from the shackles that Bakugou had on me.

"Move over!"

But no, I wasn't.

"There she is."

My eyes widened in shock. I could recognize those black armor anywhere. They're from the West Kingdom. A commotion grew when knights started walking between the stalls, towards me, I was about to drop the basket I was holding when Todoroki stepped out of the cavern I was working in.

"What's going on?" He raised his sheathed sword in front of the knights and hid me behind his back.

"Oh, what's the Prince of the East doing here?"

There he is, Prince Katsuki, whose looks are as rotten as his attitude.

"What business do you have here?" Todoroki lowered his sword.

"I've come to take," Prince Katsuki smirked and raised his finger to me, "her."

"I don't think you can," Todoroki remarked, putting his sword back in place around his waist.

"You won't think that way after hearing this," Bakugou wheezed rather horribly, "she's a prisoner in my dungeon."

"What?" Todoroki's eyes widened, his voice sounded like it got caught up in his throat. It kind of made my hopes drop when I heard his voice drop.

"It's obvious that she wouldn't tell you, because if you did, you'd send her back," Bakugou said in a-matter-of-fact tone while waving his left hand in the air.

"I never did anything to be thrown in your dungeon!" I protested, I was sick of living the way he tells me to. I thought I was finally free, but he had to show up.

"What do you have to say Half-n-Half bastard?" Bakugou spoke to Todoroki. His tongue is as bad as he is.

Todoroki looked down to the ground, his fringe casting a shadow over his eyes. He turned around for a bit and raised his head, just enough to peak his eye through and to glare at me. His words sounded in my ear like a broken record.

"I don't have any intentions in befriending a prisoner."

"No way," the basket in my hands have now slipped and I didn't bother picking them up anymore. My vision was blurry, and my eyes started to water, but I glared at Prince Katsuki and the knights behind him.

"Speaking against his highness is a sin worthy of imprisonment," the head of the knights, Kirishima, spoke up, stepping forward and past the Prince.

"T-That's just not right!" my voice was shaky, I was trying my best not to let a tear slip. But my protest couldn't do anything, the knights I fooled during my escape came up to and grabbed my arms, pulling me out of the town square.

I bit my lip in anger, I couldn't do anything.

...

We were out of the town square and was near the river I once crossed before entering the East Lands. Todoroki, along with Iida and Yaoyorozu, sent us off and they remained there, waiting for us to leave.

I tried to stop them from taking me, but if ever they did, I have no place to go to, surely Bakugou warned the other lands about my presence already.

While I tried fighting the knights back, Bakugou walked up to me, grabbed the collar of my clothes and threw me to the ground.

"Stop resisting. Did you really think you could escape your fate, huh?" the cocky prince of the western kingdom grabbed my hair and raised my head to his level before pushing my head to the ground.

The nerve!

I felt liquid trickle down my nose when Prince Bakugou slammed my head to the ground. He raised my head once more, but this time he let go and stood up, walking to his army of knights.

"We're bringing her back, alive. I have something I want to do before we finish her off."

I glared at the young prince, mentally cursing him before getting taken by his knights. I looked back to Todoroki's kingdom, the last thing I saw was Shouto's eyes grow dark as he watched us leave.

...