Jane the Killer - T

T = Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

- Jane never uses toys on herself, the feeling of self-pleasure has never sat well with her. But, when she is with you she loves to use them. Her favorite times are when you beg to feel pleasure, trying to get her to go harder. She loves the way you look at her during those moments. Hell, she'd probably keep a box of toys that you like so she could use them on you.

———

- Jane sat on the bed with you looking intently at the vibrating dildo that you had previously requested her to use. Even though brutally murdering people was her hobby she didn't really want to hurt you, you meant something to her.

You kept begging her to shove it in you with no shame whatsoever. She hesitantly placed the tip of the dildo at your entrance giving you a look of great concern. "You sure you want this in you" she asked. With one furious nod from you she shoved the pulsing dildo all the way in, scared to hear a gasp of pain. But instead she heard the loudest moan that had ever come out of your mouth.

Now she knew why you were begging her to impale you, it looked like it felt heavenly. And damn if that didn't get Jane going. She took the toy back out slamming it back into you simultaneously. Loving the way, you keening she moved her hand faster trying to get more moans out of you. She was definitely doing this again.