Candypop - W

W = Wild Card (A random headcanon for the character)

- We already know that when Candypop is in mating season he is a mess. But one of the cutest things he does during this time is that he builds a nest of sorts with your clothes. It's true Candypop loves the smell of you. And to feel comfort he bundles up in your clothing taking small naps.

———

- You didn't expect to find the love of your life, a murderous demon jester curled up in a pile of your clothing when you came home but you did. The usually prideful Candypop was curled in your clothes and sleeping soundly. His face was completely relaxed, and he looked like a helpless child.

You couldn't help but feel your heart melt a little as Candypop shifted in his sleep nuzzling into one of your favorite shirts. You had to guess that it was probably close to his mating season and were mentally preparing yourself to not leave the bed for weeks. But for now, you were just staring at his large firm curled up.

"Mmm" you'd heard him whisper your name softly as he slowly started to wake up blinking his eyes a few times adjusting to what he was seeing. You saw him get up and start to stretch until he saw you and froze dead in his tracks.

"Darling this is not what it seems" he said, cheeks flushing a deep blue looking like a deer caught in headlights. You just smiled at him and added this experience to the list of the blue demon-fairies quirks.