Prolouge

Iku Midoriya, a young girl with short curly green hair up in two little pigtails and freckles, had begged her mother, Inko Midoriya, to let her go to the park. There she met a young boy named Katsuki Bakugo. She ended up getting to know him and they became friends. She kept begging her mom to let her revisit the park. Eventually, Katsuki asked Iku to be his girlfriend. She said yes, despite not really understanding what girlfriend meant. She immediately ran over to her mother and yelled enthusiastically "I have a boyfriend!" Her mother just stared at her for a couple of minutes, registering what she had just said. "You have a... What now?" Inko leans down towards Iku wondering if she heard her correctly. "I have a boyfriend!" Iku piped up one more time and points at Katsuki. The young blonde boy had ran over to his mother excited to tell her that he had a girlfriend. Inko was in shock. She was not ready to deal with boy issues, but she was proud of her little girl. Inko smiled as tears formed in her eyes and she walked over to Mitsuki Bakugo to introduce herself. They became close and ended up setting up many other play dates for the two children. That is where the story begins.