Chapter One.

A few years later... right before they were about to start UA. Izuku sighed as he paced around his room. He finally talked it over with himself.... he was going to tell his mom that he is trans... after about a year of dealing with it. He was finally gonna do it.

He walked into the living room where his mom was. He sighed softly and sat on the couch right next to his mom. "H-Hey mom. Can... can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course Iku! What is it?" Inko said, tilting her head and smiling at Izuku.

Izuku flinched and sighed. "About that... Uhm. C-Can I go by a different name...?" He asked. Hoping to actually be able to get it all out, and hopefully be accepted. Inko tilted her head gently.

"Is something wrong...?" Inko asked gently; she was concerned, was Izuku okay...?

"Well.... I... only a little... please promise me you wont get mad at me for what I'm about to tell you... please..." Izuku said softly, looking down at the ground. He was scared. Terrified even...

"Talk to me... talk to mama..." Inko said gently. Pulling Izuku into hug.

"Mom... i... I think I'm a boy..." Izuku said quietly, not hugging back. He was scared.... his mom was the most accepting person he knew... so he wanted to tell her... he just hoped he was right..

Inko hugged Izuku tighter. "That's perfectly alright..." she said smiling softly. Izuku was in shock...

"I-It is...?" He asked softly as he slowly hugged back. Relief flooding through him swiftly...

"It is. Do you have a new name that you want to go by?" Inko asked softly rubbing Izuku's back gently. "And we can get you a hair cut and get you a binder as well..." Inko said smiling softly.

Izuku smiled and hugged onto Inko. He started tearing up... he was so happy... he nodded. "Yeah.. yeah there is... it's Izuku..." he said softly.

"Well. Izuku. Want to go get your hair cut?" Inko asked smiling and pulling away from the hug. Izuku smiled and nodded.

"Y-Yeah. That would be nice." He said, sniffling and rubbing his eyes while taking in a shakey breath.

---------

Izuku smiled as he looked in the mirror. He had chosen an undercut and had his hair pushed to the side. He even had a small sidecut with it. It was so awesome!! He loved this hair style. It fit him so well. He looked at Inko and smiled brightly.

Inko smiled brightly at Izuku. Her son. She was so proud of him.

Izuku smiled and pulled out his phone. He took a selfie and immedietly clicked on Katsuki's contact.

Hey Babe!!! I got my hair cut!!!

Izuku sent the image and waited for a reply. His phone suddenly went off and there was a picture along with the response.

You look hot.

Those were the words that were said. There was an attached image of Bakugo's red face. His entire face was red. Even his ears. There were unmistakeable red horns behind him. Kirishima.

Are you with Kirishima?

Yeah, he brought Pikachu, Raccoon Eyes, and Flex Tape and crashed my room. I tried to refuse but they barged in anyway.

That sounds like them 😂😂 Anyway I gotta go because mom and I are going shopping. I'll see you at school tomorrow. 💕

Alright, bye you dork. 💕

Izuku shut his phone off and happily went up to his mother. He waited patiently for her to get her purse and he gladly took her hand. "Ready to go?"

Inko nodded and then they left the house.

---------------------

As soon as they got back to the house. Izuku dug through one of bags and pulled out his binder. He smiled at his mom and ran back to his room excitedly.

He took off his shirt and his sports bra before slipping on the binder. Well. He didnt slip it on... it was tight... really right... he put it on, struggled a bit- but got it on. Once he got it on, he didnt look down, he just slipped his shirt back on and walked out.

Inko smiled and looked at her son. "Oh Izuku! You look amazing!!" She said smiling wrapping her son in a hug.

Izuku smiled and hugged back tightly. "Okay. Now I'm going to look at what I look like. Hang on." He said pulling away from the hug. He ran int ok the bathroom and hesitated before turning on the light.

His jaw dropped. He turned to the side and ran a hand down his torso. He was so flat. He couldnt believe it... it took him a few seconds; and then he felt himself tearing up. He didnt stop them from falling as a wide smile broke out on his face.

Inko stood in the door way and smiled as her son looked so happy... she was happy for him.

"I'm me..." He said taking a deep breath and wiping his cheeks, still smiling brightly. He hugged onto his mother again and cried onto her shoulder.

A few minutes pass and they finally break the hug. "You look amazing Izuku." Inko said smiling and ruffling Izuku's hair

Izuku smiled. "Thank you.. thank you so much mom!" He said he was so happy.

"Now. It is pretty late. It took us forever to find those decent clothes. You need sleep Izu. The first day of school is tommorow. And you cant sleep in your binder." Inko said

Izuku sighed and nodded. "Alright." He said smiling gently. "Night mom. Love you." He said smiling.

"Good night Izuku." She said kissing his cheek and letting him pass.

Izuku walked into his room and took off his shirt, and then sighed. He didnt want to take off his binder.... he huffed before taking it off and slipping on a very loose shirt and some shorts before climbing into his bed .

He did it. He told his mom...

He was finally himself...

And with that thought he fell asleep, snuggled into his blankets and pillows.