Chapter Two

Izuku heard the alarm go off. School was in about 30 minutes. He slowly got up out of bed and slipped the binder on, smiling at himself in the mirror.

He then opened the bag with the uniform in it but he had gotten a female uniform. He felt his eyes dull as he proceeded to put the clothing on. There was the obvious skirt that only made his smile fade more.

As Izuku went to leave the house after spending most of his time feeling down about the clothing, he gave a long sigh. He then texted Katsuki.

Hey.. So I have a female uniform, not a male uniform, don't be surprised if I seem down today.

I'm sorry, I'll be waiting for you at the gate

Okay, I love you, Bakubabe~

Love you too, you big dork

Izuku ended up staring at his phone as he was walking, which led to him running face-first into a pole. Ouch.. He quickly straightened back up and gave a whimper, rubbing the spot on his forehead. That was going to leave a mark.

———————

After he arrived at the school, he was suddenly engulfed into a hug. "Kacchan! Don't scare me like that!" He turned around and hugged up at the blonde.

"Relax, I brought you some things to make you feel better" Katsuki proceeded to hand Izuku his hoodie, a few bottles of cologne and and extra pair of pants. "Change into those after school, you dork" he then ruffled Izuku's fluffy hair and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Izuku held the things in his hand. He smiled and packed the things away, returning the kiss on the cheek. "You're the best... I'm glad we met" his face showed a small blush that had formed from the kiss.

Katsuki took his hand and gently tugged him towards the school. "Come on" he called out, leading the way up to the classroom.

Izuku tensed up as eyes fell on him. He felt uncomfortable. "Um, Kacchan..." he gently tugged on the sleeve of the blonde.

"What is it?" He leaned down to the other male's height. He was rather tall compared to the greenette.

"I don't feel very comfortable... Especially not in this" he gave out a whimper. "I'll be back.." Izuku walks up to Aizawa. "Um! Eraser head, sir! May I go to the headmaster's office? I have an issue I must discuss" he bowed his head, but immediately tried to pull the skirt back down. Ugh.

"Yeah, just be back soon" Aizawa proceeded to lay back down into the sleeping bag and fall back asleep. That was interesting, wasn't the bell about to ring?

Izuku shook his head and ran off to the headmaster's office.

——————

After convincing Nezu to let him change he came back to the classroom in the clothes Katsuki had given him and he seemed a lot calmer. Class had already started. Great.

"Take your seat, Midoriya" Aizawa looked over at Izuku with a tired, worn out expression.

Izuku's eyes dulled at the name. "Y-yes sir" he muttered out, before sitting behind Katsuki, which is where his seat was. He only fumbled around with his thumbs. He was too tense to focus.

"Get your gym uniforms on and meet outside. We have physical training" Aizawa motions towards the suitcases that had come out of the wall.

Izuku walked over and grabbed his suitcase. He silently walked to the bathrooms. He stood there. He didn't know which one to go into. He knew if he went into the girl's he would be uncomfortable and if he went into the guy's they would be uncomfortable. He finally decided he wasn't changing, sat the suitcase down and proceeded outside.

"Why aren't you wearing your gym uniform, Midoriya?" Aizawa eyed the small greenette.

"I um-" he looks down, too embarrassed to speak. "N-nezu said I c-could wear this until I get a m-male uniform" he finally admits.

"Then it can't be helped, line up" Aizawa calls out to the class.

"What about orientation?" Ochako calls out, quickly being shut down by the teacher.

"No time for that, we must get a head start" he crosses his arms, before shaking his head. "Physical exams, Bakugo you're up first"

———————

After training the school day ended. That was fast. Izuku immediately walked up to Katsuki after the bell rang and gave him a warm smile. "You did great!"

"Psh- you did better" Katsuki flicks Izuku's forehead gently.

Ochako came running over. "IZUKU!" She yells out as she almost trips over a chair. "Ack! Sorry..! I'm Ochako Uraraka!"

Izuku smiled. "You... Called me Izuku?" He felt a few tears swell up in his eyes.

"Oh no, don't cry! I assumed that was your name.. Was I wrong?" She quickly put a hand on Izuku's back to calm him down.

"N-no, I'm just happy" he gave her a warm smile. "I'm Ik-Izuku. Izuku Midoriya" he corrects himself quickly.

"Well Izuku, I support you completely!" She gave him a warm smile. "I would love to stay and chat, but I have to get home... I'll see you two tomorrow!" She waves to both Katsuki and Izuku, before she darts off.

"Well that was nice" Katsuki snickered.

"Shush, you big oaf" Izuku lightly punches him in the arm.

"Big oaf? Oh you're getting it now!" Katsuki grinned, gently tickling him.

"Ack-! No wait!" Izuku suddenly darted out of the room, quickly being followed by a spiky blonde with his arms out. He did not want to be tickled.

———————

After Katsuki chased him to his house, they both went inside. Izuku then froze up. "I didn't ask if you could come over!" He glares up at Katsuki.

"Your mom likes me, so it shouldn't be a problem" Katsuki shrugged and plopped his bag down, falling back onto the couch.

"Just because she likes you doesn't mean you can come in without asking!" Izuku starts flailing his arms around frantically, worried how his mom would react.

Inko giggled at Izuku softly. "He's fine, hun" she calls out gently to Izuku. "Hello, Katsuki"

Izuku squeaks and jumps, scared by his mom.

"Hey mama Midoriya" Katsuki calls out to her.

Izuku gave a huff and walked back to his room, just wanting to be alone.