The Walls we built together

"Theres strength in you... i admire that, most risen take months to come to terms with our new reality" the awoken warlock spoke as the two walked down the hall, his arms neatly placed behind his back raising his chest with dignity.
"Thanks... i guess" Vrtra answer not sure on what to make of his statement.
"Have you decided your discipline, its easier to start with just one" Magnus asked with a smile.
"Im thinking Arc... no offense to you or Osiris...I know its rare...but with time im sure ill get it" she says back trying charging a few sparks in her hand to little effect.
"An interesting choice... ill be sure to tell Osiris when he comes back from his meeting with Saint and Tallulah... apparentlythe fallen still circle this place like vultures... despite our efforts" he pats the exo on the shoulder before leaving to his dutys.
Magnus a sola warlock, had guided Vrtra for the last couple weeks in the ways of Guardian their new name under the unity of the vanguard, the bond between them growing quickly like that of Kin.
"Hello Vrtra" a voice says from her side as she walks out into the newly constructed courtyard, she turns to see a woman adorned in purple robes her eyes gleaming with life and knowledge.
"Ikora" Vrtra great her with a smile.
"Still fancy that training match later" she asks taking the exos arm.
"I dont think im quite ready for that yet" Vrtra replies nervously.
"Nonsense... theres nothing better to prepare you" Ikora says joyfully nudging her slightly.
So many kind faces... so many friends Vrtra though to herself.
"How about we get some coffee" Alia, Vrtras ghost chimed in spinning on her axis at her Guardians side.
The air around the two Warlocks was warm and full of light despite the cold and frosty weather of the morning. Ikoras breath formed wisps of condensation as she spoke and the courtyard grass glowed with the falling rays of morning sun.
To Vrtras this new world was beautiful, to her new mind... to her naivety.