Father

It had been several days now and the official known Tower felt more and more like a home.
"You asked to speak to me Osiris" Vrtra smiled stepping into the Vanguard hall. Saint walked over to a nearby desk but patted her on head as he passed.
"Yes... iv decided to put you in charge of one of the expedition groups to go out and find survivors..." he said proudly.
"Are...you sure, I mean... I have so much yet to learn" she protested.
"Nonsense kid...you ant gonna learn anything locked up here... even if you are a warlock" Tallulah teasted.
"You are more then capable... iv even managed to convince father" Saint laughed placing a hand on her back.
Saint and Osiris felt more like caring Brothers then a Vanguard.
"You'll comand a team of 5 though what you send them to do is well... up to you" The Warlock smiled at her kindly.
A few steps echoed into the hall before a familiar voice spoke, "im sure youll help many people" the Speaker spoke honestly slightly bowing his head to not be rood with his introduction "I would like you to speak with me... will you walk?" The white robed man gestured Vrtra to accompany him. With a last look of lover over her brothers she followed quickly.
"I have seen how youve grown over these last few months... to say the least im impressed." He looks away from their walk to glace at her.
"Thank you...spea... Father" she says with a some cheek to which they both laugh a little.
"I see Saint and Osiris care for you deeply...as well as many others of this Tower... may i join them when i say... be safe out their... Daughter" he says the last part with a joyful tone which Vrtra cant help but smile at. "Your team awaits you in the hanger" he says taking Vrtras hand as a goodbye before leaving.