39.

We pulled up to the Rivera house. It was a really nice place. Last time I've been there it was completely different.

"Naomi? What are you doing here?" Brent asked when we walked inside the house.

"We will help her get ready for the date with Andrew." Lexi replied and gently pulled me upstairs.

We got into Lexi's room and I sat on the bed while she grabbed what she needed. Usually I would do my own makeup and hair, but Lexi and Talia insisted this time.

I yawned into my palm, feeling somewhat tired as I got up and sat on the chair Lexi told me to sit on. She began working on my hair while Talia did my makeup, nothing much, just the natural look.

"You must be used to people doing this for you all the time." Lexi stated.

"Yeah, but this time is different." I replied.

"How so?" Talia asked.

"I never really have the time to just relax and hang out with people that are my age. I mean, just chilling without having to worry if pimple on my forehead is too big or memorising lyrics." I explained and they just nodded.

"Must be tough," Lexi said and I shrugged, earning a grown from Talia.

I sighed. "It's not that bad, but I just miss being a regular teenager sometimes."

The room was filled with silence and the two of them continued doing my hair and makeup. I decided to post a picture Talia previously took.

~~~~~

_naomii Waiting for @lexibrookerivera to find her flat iron 😂💗

liked by benazelart, _noraaa and 731.1k others

view all 2,708 comments

•••••

username1 you're so beautiful

username2 love you Naomi

_noraaa where was I for this

username4 cute

andrewdavila_ beautiful as always

_naomii _noraaa idk... You didn't answer my messages... Luckily Caleb did ;))

username5 slay✨

lexibrookerivera you're welcome
☺️💗

_naomii andrewdavila_ thank
you 😙

benazelart we need to hang out more when you come again❤️

username6 you look gorgeous