Beautiful spy.

• Dedicated to my cousin demi

A/N_i hope you like this story guys :) its only my first proper one....

its alsoin for the watty awards so vote.

Everytime a chapter/part gets 5 votes i will upload the next :)

.................................

Chapter 1

...................................

Spy School,huh sounds fun.

I looked up, a big grey mansion stood before me,CREEPY. I wasnt the only new comer though. WOOP WOOP. Um not.

I enjoyed my old school I didnt see why i had to come here. All my friends where there. This school was all girl, no chance for a boyfriend then. Damn.

I entered the building with a nice bouncy step, usaual. I got a few glances, what with big blue eyes,red lips and long brown hair down to my hips,nothing I didnt already know.

I marched straight over to the reception,stood there was an old lady with a little pink cardigan on,and sandals and socks.

She saw me coming and pulled out a booklet and a room key,i was room 456 with 4 roommates.

..............................................

I took the things out of her hand and walked up to room 456, 230 steps,Yay excerise.

When i finally got to my room I pulled open the door,the room was really spaceious a bit like the tardise. i had a look around,none of my room mates where here so i got first pic of the rooms,there where 4 which ment 4 girls. We had a kitchen,all had on-suites and a living room. nice, I picked the largest room. Ha.. just as i was packing my stuff away i heard the door open,i stook my head round the door.

'hey there,im your roomate, im leigh whats ur name?"

this girl was small,blonde bob,green eyes and pink lips. She wasnt a new comer she had the term before of the holiday.

"im kaylie,,so how old are you?"

"16 i repliued you?"

"15,whats your schedule?"

I had forgot all about my schedule,i ran into my room picked it up and then came back out

"i have..

Mondays-Langues(7),Maths(25)-break-Science(46)- English(34)-break-Morse code(125)

Tuesday-Maths(25),English(34)-break-Spying(70),Langues(78)-break-Photography(56)

Wednesday-Geography(178),English(34)-break-Morse code(125)-break-Maths(25)

Thursday-SPYING ALL DAY(diffrent sets)

Friday-Mission practises.(barns)

Saturday+Sunday,free time you may have clubs on these days thou.

sounds fun"

"yea well see you later"

"see ya!" i replied.

........................................................

I stepped back inside my room and set on putting my stuff out, i had already put my clothes and shoes in my wrdrobe. On the desk was already a pad of paper and some stationary. i had some epmpty shelves and my bed had a keep calm and spy duvet on it,

its was already 10pm i wondered where the others where,well there coming term doesnt start for another to days so its all good. i had finshed packing so i decided to go and play some vidoe games,fun. Kaylie was already there so i joined in with her game,i asked her about roomamtes and she said one would be a rookie(been here over 2 years) and then another newbie(me).

i soon got bored of the games we where playing so i decided to go to bed.i put on my favroite pjamas ( my betty boop ones) i love them! i got into bed and i must have fell asleep really quickly.

.....................................................................................

thanks for reading guys make sure you vote+tell everyone about it thxs xxxx