Meeting Snow White

The Town
Thirty minutes ago

After walking through the forest-like area, Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie enter the town. However, it looked more like a ghost town since there wasn't a sign of life... Yet.

"Let me get this straight," Applejack said. "We're inside that book, just like the time Spike's comic book sucked us in?"

"No doubt about it," Twilight answered.

As the group walked, Applejack looked around the empty streets.

"Ah' don't see any civilians here; ah' wonder where they are."

"I don't have a good feeling about this," Fluttershy said worriedly.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy," Pinkie Pie said. "Nopony is going to hurt your pretty head, not so long as Twilight, Applejack, Spike and Auntie Pinkie Pie are here."

Fluttershy rolled her eyes a bit when Pinkie called herself 'Auntie Pinkie Pie'.

"I wonder where Rarity and Rainbow are," Spike said. "I hope nothing bad happened to them."

"Don't worry, Spike," Twilight assured. "We'll find them."

"The place sure could use a party," Pinkie observed. "And cake! There can never be a party without cake!"

Suddenly, a door slam caused the ponies and dragon to turn toward one of the buildings.

"Did you hear that?" Spike asked.

"Somepony closed his or her door," Twilight pointed out. "This is like the time Zecora arrived for the first time in Ponyville."

"Maybe we should show the folks here we ain't dangerous," Applejack suggested.

"Oooh, I can do that!" Pinkie said.

Before the others can say anything, Pinkie skipped towards one of the houses and knocked on the door.

"Hello?! My name is Pinkie Pie and me and my friends mean no harm!"

She waited for a response, but no one opened the door. Pinkie peered through the window.

"If you want a party, I'm your pony!"

In response, the curtains closed in front of her. She tried various houses, but all ended with the same result. Eventually, she walked back toward her friends.

"Sheesh! Nopony wants to come out!" Pinkie said. "I asked if they wanted a party; I even asked if they want cake. You can't say no to cake!"

"Maybe they just want to be left alone," Fluttershy said.

"I'm not sure why they're scared," Twilight said. "But we need to go further. We should start at that castle. Let's go, everypony!"

Every pony walked toward the castle. After a few minutes, they stopped at one of the castle walls.

"I wonder who lives here," Spike wondered.

"A king?" Pinkie guessed. "A queen? A prince? A princess?"

"Focus, Pinkie!" Twilight said. "We got two problems at the moment: We don't know if there'll be a way back to Equestria and we don't know where Rarity and Rainbow Dash are."

"Don't panic, sugar cube," Applejack said, placing a hoof on Twilight's shoulder. "There will be a way out just like in Spike's comic book. But first, we need to find Rainbow and Rarity."