1.

he felt someone shaking him as he opened his eyes. "LEE MINHO WAKE UP!!" he heard his best friend shout as he got up.

"ugh changbin i was just getting to the good part of my dream.." he groaned and got out of bed. "you suck.."

"you should be thanking me! it's your first day at the job!!" changbin threw some clothes at him. "get dressed!!"

"get out i'm not changing in front of you.." minho got dressed when changbin left the room, he went to his kitchen and made a coffee. "oh shit i'm moving out today! i won't be able to go to work.." he turned to his friend. "binnniieeeee you know you love meee, could you pleaaaase cover my shift!"

"ugh..what do i get out of it?" he asked.

"felix's number" he smiled and changbin instantly said yes. "thank you so much!!"

"who's helping you move in to your new place?"

"uhh...no one! i'm driving there myself. i haven't got many things so i should be fine!" minho smiled softly. "i hope my neighbours are nicer than the ones i have here.."

~

jisung walked into his garden and put a blanket on the grass, he loved sitting in the sun with his dog. he went onto his phone and started playing some music. he smiled while looking at the clear sky. "this is so nice..isn't it mochi?" he went to pet his dog but he wasn't there, so jisung instantly got up. "mochi? oh shit" he looked inside and realised his dog had run out the front door which he'd accidentally left open.

jisung ran to the front of his house and yelled for his dog. "MOCHI!!" he was so worried, this had never happened before. suddenly he heard someone laughing and a dog barking, he turned to see a brown haired boy petting his dog. "oh my god mochi!!" jisung ran over. "oh i thought i'd lost you!"

"is this your dog?" he asked.

his voice is so nice..jisung thought, "oh y-yeah! his names mochi! my names jisung"

"a cute owner for a cute dog.." he smiled. "my names minho! nice to meet you"

"y-you too" jisung smiled back, he looked around and saw the boxes in the car minho was standing next to. "oh are you moving in here?"

"yeah, why do you live near?"

"i live next door!" he laughed. "it's nice to finally have a neighbour who's my age"