7.

a/n i mentioned hyunjin as minho's friend earlier but forget abt that i changed the story a bit :)

jisung was watching netflix when his bell rang, he jumped up from the sofa and waddled over to the door while humming. he opened the door and instantly jumped on the person in front of him. "HWANG HYUNJIN I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH"

"WOAH WOAH" hyunjin yelled as he wrapped his arms around jisung. "I MISSED YOU TOO!!BUT CAN WE PLEASE GO INSIDE SUNGIE"

jisung moves away from him, "sorry!! i was just so excited to see you" he grabbed his hand and dragged him inside, jisung kicked the door shut and went to sit down again. "so tell me how it went"

~
"no changbin i swear, i saw him jump into the boys arms!!" he whined. "it's pointless..he already has someone!!"

"oh stop being dramatic you don't know it's his boyfriend, it could be his friend, the one you told me he was talking about yesterday"

"yeah whatever.."

"ah min i gotta go, lix made us pizza"

"hm have fun" he sighed and ended the call. "i hate being single"

~

"minho hyung!!" jisung skipped along the pavement and went to go sit next to minho on the ground. "why are you sitting here?"

"i'm just thinking" he responded. after a few seconds of silence he spoke again, "so when were you gonna tell me you had a boyfriend?"

jisung started to cough "b-boyfriend??"

"yeah the one you jumped onto this morning, i was going to work and i heard screaming from your house so i saw you two"

"wait, you mean hyunjin?" he laughed.

"why are you laughing.."

"hyunjin's not my boyfriend!! he's my best friend, i mentioned it to haru yesterday! him and his boyfriend went on a holiday together right before they go off to university"

"oh, i thought you just didn't wanna go out with him.." minho scratched his neck. "sorry.."

"oh don't be sorry, i just missed him a lot! and you're kinda right, i did kinda lie cus i didn't really wanna go out with him" jisung explained. "jinnie's only staying for tonight, he's leaving tomorrow morning to meet his other friends"

"why didn't you wanna go out with him? i mean he's really hot" he chuckled.

"i don't really like guys..i'm not sure about my sexuality yet, guys are attractive but i don't know if i could ever date one"

"so you're straight"

"i'm questioning"

great, i like a straight dude. minho thought.

~

jisungie
minho
jisungie
minho!

minho
what, it's 3am!!

jisungie
look to your right!

minho got up from his bed and turned to his right, he saw jisung waving at him. he smiled and waved back.

minho
what now, all i see is a cute squirrel waving at me
minho
jisung...
minho
WAIT
YOURE BLUSHING OMG SUNG

jisungie
i do not look like a squirrel!!!

~

i'm actually so fucking bored so i'm gonna write before i get writes block again