Chapter 2

I called Jimin as soon as I got home to let him know we were going to the party.

Me: Hi beshiee good news..

Min: oh, what's the good news?

Me: Were going to the party. Lisa invite us.

Min: ohhh .. edi bongga sige na tawagan ko pa si boyfie para makasama din sa party. See you beshie alaaaab yaaah!

He ended the call. Bruha talaga yun, ni hindi man lang ako pinagsalita. Naisip pa talaga niya isama si Jin, aist! I was going to be the awkward third wheel, but atleast im getting out of the house, and who knows I will meet someone.

Umakyat na ako sa room ko para maghanap ng isusuot ko.

I looked through my closet to see what I had and kung may dress ba ako or skirt that Lisa hasn't seen me in. It took me ten minutes to sort through everything at makahanap ng isusuot ko. I find a black halter crop top and jeans. I paired my halter crop top and jeans with a pair of boots and red cardigan. I left my hair damp so it could dry a give me a natural wave, and then I put a slightest amount of make up. Nang matapos na ako tinext ko na si Jimin na naghihintay sakin sa may baba.

By the time we got to the party. It was full swing. Sabi sakin ni Jimin na mas okay daw na dumating kaming late para naman daw hindi awkward showing up, and he was correct it was much easier to blend in. Wala na nga samin pumapansin eh, kasi nga busy na sila sa kani kanilang activities sa party.

"Were going to the dance, do you want to come with us?" Tanong sakin ni Jimin.

Umiling lang ako sakanya. "Okay lang ako. Magenjoy na muna kayo ni Jin"

Iniwan na ako ng magjowa at sumaway na sa may dance floor. I tried looking around to see if I could see Ate Jisoo and Lisa. Kahit sang angulo hindi ko sila makita.

"Does Jisoo know you here?" A husky voice said in my ear. I turned around to see one of Ate Jisoo and Lisa's  housemate.

"No but Lisa invited me" I answered.

"Hindi mo ko natatandaan noh," tanong niya.

"I know you're one of their housemates, pero hindi ko matandaan ang name mo, Im sorry" sagot ko.

"Its okay, hindi ka naman lagi nandito eh. Im Hanbin by the way" pagpapakilala niya.

"Nice to meet you, Hanbin, Im Jennie"

"I know your name Jennie, I never forget a pretty girls like you" I blushed at his compliment. Alam ko naman na binobola lang niya ako, but I couldn't help it. Besides I like the attention he gave me.

"Do you want to get a drink?" He asked me. Tumango naman ako at sinundan siya sa may kitchen. Where I ran into Lisa, who was in the middle of a tounge wrestling match with some blonde. I felt my heart sink a bit. Ang sakit sa mata nang nakikita ko. Feeling ko nga maiiyak pa ako eh.

"What do you want Jennie?" I turned to face Hanbin.

"Ju--just water please" bulol kong sagot.

At the mention of my name, Lisa tore her face from the girl. "You made it Jennie"

"I did, thanks for inviting me" pagkasabi ko nun ay lumapit sakin si Lisa saka ako yinakap. The hug was strange. She never greeted me with a hug.

"By the way, you get the lovely task of telling Ate Jisoo that you invited me, and that's why Im here, but you can see, Im not drinking" I told her. Lisa nodded and didn't a chance to say anything before Hanbin butted in.