Chapter 4

Nandito lang ako sa bahay, at nagkulong lang sa room ko. Pagkahatid sakin ni Ate Jisoo ay umalis din ito na hindi ako kinakausap.

Ate Jisoo and Lisa spent the day trying to get me to answer her calls and texts and I just ignored Them. I put my put on do not disturb so I woudnt even get a notification.

I spent this morning doing homework since tomorrow is Monday. My idea ignoring Lisa and Ate Jisoo backfired when Ate Jisoo barged into my bedroom.

"Why won't you returm any of our calls?" She said.

"Im mad at you guys, you embarassed me and treated me like a child" sagot ko.

"We dont want you to get hurt, we know Hanbin better than you. He will sleep with you and then leave you. He does to all girls he brings over" explained niya.

"Does he usually take them out on dates?" Sambit ko.

"No!"

"Well that proves, Im difderent, Hanbin took me out to lunch yesterday, and we discussed going out for dinner soon" Pagyayabang ko.

"He had you half naked Jennie! How is that different" sagot niya.

"I wanted it. Hanbin asked if he could kiss me, and when we went  further. I didnt stop him. Im sixteen and Im not stupid. I held on my virginity this long so I think I know what Im doing. You owe Hanbin an apology"

"Okay" she mumbled. "Ive already talk to him, and he understood." Sambit niya.

"So, this issue is solved then? So Im going to continue to see Hanbin until one of decides this isnt going the way we want it to".

"I have just one condition, Dont have sex hanggat wala ka pa sa college" seryoso niyang sabi.

"And why? You had sex kahit nung high school ka pa , and I heard everything Ate" sambit ko.

"No but's kung gusto mo talaga maging okay ang lahat just promise me, and beside college ka na nex year" sambit pa niya. Kaya wala na akong nagawa kung hindi sumang ayon na lang.

"I' ll be joining you guys at the university. It'll be like old times, I just hope this time, I'll have my own identity and not your sister and Lisa's friend little sister" pag chachanged ko ng topic.

"Does Mom and Dad knows about Hanbin?" Tanong niya.

"No, and I wont tell them for a while. I want to see where this going" sagot ko.

"Okay" maiksi niyang sambit.

"What are you doing the week that mom and Dad are taking their anniversary cruise?" She asked me.

"I'll be staying here, I may have Jimin over a couple times" sagot ko.

"I thought Lisa and I could come and stay a week with you and hang out like we use to, Watch tv and movies. Its the same week as your break right?" Tanong niya.

Maisip ko lang na makakasama namin si Lisa, ay nagiiba na ang pakiramdam ko. Hindi ko na nga maiintindihan eh, galit pa rin ako sakanya. Pero bahagi ng puso ko na namimiss siya. Tsk! Umayos ka Jennie nagpromise ka kay Hanbin na one hundred percent ka na sa tabi ni Hanbin at magmove on kay Lisa.

"Okay, but I would invite Hanbin to join us one time" sagot ko.

"Fine!" Ate Jisoo said and sigh. I was trying to make it known that I was still going to see Hanbin. However I know its going to be awkward having Lisa around after everything.

"Well .. im going to get going. I was just angry that you were ignoring us. Do me a favor and text Lisa back. She's freaking out because you won't talk to her. She thinks youll ignore her forever" she said.

"She's such a dramatic person" I said with a litlle chuckle. I didnt want to text Lisa. I didnt want her to have an in. I have one week to prepare before my parents leave. One week to make for a week in the same house with Lisa.

===========

"How was the after party? You spent of your night talking to that cute boy" Pang iintriga ni Jimin.

Sa dami ng nangyari hindi ko na nakwento pa kay Jimin. Im sure if Im tell him now, hell be freak out and loud about it.

"Ill tell you, but promise me not to be loud or dramatic about it" pag aasure ko sakanya.

"I promise!" Sabay taas ng kanang kamay niya.

"Ok, so in no particular order. I may be dating someone, Lisa kissed me  and my sister beat up the guy  that I might be dating when were in the middle of something very appropriate" paglalahad ko.

"What? Wait ... start with the kiss from Lisa"

"Well the kiss sum all of it up, so good starting point. Well you know that guy that I was talking to almost of the night" I said.

"Oh .. he was cute" Jimin stated.

Lahat ng mga nangyari ay kwenento ko na kay Jimin. The kiss from Lisa, the make out session with Hanbin  my sister beating Hanbin up  and having spend a week with Lisa  and Ate Jisoo next week.

"I can punch her in the dick if you want me to, she deserves it. It'll never be a mistake to kiss you beshiee" he assured me.

"This is why I keep you around, you knew exactly what to say" I joked. "But seriousness, im not sure how to handle Lisa"

"Well, I think you need to find out why she kissed you  and why she said it was a mistake," Jimin is good at giving advice he seems to analyze things thoroughly.

"Uggh! But that involves me talking to her" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Youll have to get over that. You will need to talk Lisa to get past this. If you dont, its going to put your sister in weird place. A place between her sister and her best friend. Dont do that to her" pagpapatuloy pa ni Jimin.

I knew Jimin was right. I had to resolve this for Ate Jisoo's sake. Pero ang dami kong naiisip, paano na lang kung sa pag uusap namin ay lalo akong mahulog kay Lisa. At hindi ko na matuloy ang plano kung makapag move on. Aaargh!

****************************************************