3

After the test this morning and finding out their teacher is the hero Eraserhead all the students were shocked as Y/N knew his powers looked familiar.

All the students went back to class after changing back to the school uniform and began learning the regulations of other school topics. Aizawa told the students to pair up in a group of four or five since its a odd count in the class room. With his final words he zips up his sleeping bag before falling to the floor with a thud.

Eveyone grouped up quickly moving desks to face their friends they knew or already met today. Y/N stayed at her desk kinda hoping someone will join her or ask to join them but nobody as she bites her lips and holds back the tears.

Y/N sighs and begins doing the work as she struggles a bit but kinda got the hang of it as she followed the steps Aizawa left up on the chalk board for the students to follow when solving a problem.

The students once in awhile looked over to Y/N who sat at her desk quietly as they noticed her shield glitching slightly as she felt their eyes on her making them uncomfortable. When she is nervous and anxious her quirk goes haywire on her as it cause her energy to fade quickly before passing out on her desk with a thud to the head making eveyone look up and rush to her.

"Ribbit, is she okay?"

"I-I don't know, she looks like she's asleep again." Uraraka says as she places her ear close to Y/N hearing her snore slightly.

"Did you see her quirk glitch? Maybe when she uses it to much it makes her like that? I mean mine makes me go a bit dumb when I over use it." Kaminari points out.

"Give her some space! She needs air and us clustered around her will make her panic again." Iida directed the students using his arms in chopping motions.

Bakugou rolls his eyes moving towards Y/N desk and lifting her up carefully as he made his way to Aizawa who looked concerned at the student as he stood up unzipping himself from the bag.

"What did you do?" He flatley asked as the hot-headed teen bursted.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I DIDN'T DO CRAP!" Bakugou grits out as his teacher looked unfazed.

"Well what happened?"

"Idiot passed out from using her quirk, glitching and made her disappear for a few seconds before slamming her head on her desk." He informs him.

Aizawa took Y/N from Bakugou as he lays her on his desk as he used his quirk on her to stop her's from overworking herself which it did. Y/N eyes widen and gasped for air and stood up quickly as she noticed her teacher in front of her.

"W-what happened?" She rubs her head as the light head begins as all her energy is drained from her body.

"You passed out dumbass." Bakugou comments making her furrow her brows confuse.

"O-oh, okay Sorry for causing you trouble sir. I am not use to my quirk going off on its own like that." She says as Aizawa sighs.

"Meet me outside my class after lunch." He informs her as she looked down to her lap feeling embarrassed.

"Yes s-sir." She moved off the deak to only fall against Bakugou chest making him grip her arms as she finds her balance. "Sorry." She whispered almost making him not hear it.

"Uh, sir, shouldn't she go to lunch early? She looks like she's about to faint again." Uraraka informed as everyone agrees as they worry for their fellow classmate.

"Bakugo can you take her to the cafeteria and get her something before she passes out again." He orders making the red eye teen groan.

"Fine, come on dumbass." He grumbled, nudging her arm to follow him as she did.