7

Weeks had gone by since the incident and Y/N emergency surgery as she had developed a blood clot in the frontal lobe of her brain as her quirk developed a new power to quickly for her body to comprehend.

Eveyone in school slowly began to noticed Y/N was missing but Aizawa didn't need to inform them all what happened over the weekend.

He only informed them that she was fine and recovering and will soon back sooner than later.

Bakugou would sit in class staring at her empty desk while his friends pushed the question about her but gave up when he started to yell about it which figured she is okay just he did not want to talk about it.

He couldn't bring up the fact he couldn't be there for her during and after surgery as doctors informed the Bakugou family she was in critical condition but Recovery Girl seemed to help a bit. Y/N vitals and breathing are steady as she was on life support for awhile till she woke up from her three day coma.

Bakugou informs Aizawa a few days what had actually happened that day as her quirk developed a new power. It was a way for her to defend herself in combat rather than using it to shield herself or others.

His teacher took this information and wrote it down in her file as he would try to find a way to help her develop the new found skills and give it to the people who makes their suits to see what is suitable for her qurik.

"How is she?" Aizawa asked as he sits inside his sleeping bag on the floor as Bakugou stood up with his hands in his pocket.

"Y/N is fine, doctors said she was in and out of the coma for a three days till she came to her senses on what happened. They won't charge her for using her quirk especially if its dangerous, but she did say it was used it in self defense as some idiot who witnessed it and vouches for her."

Aizawa nodded.

"Midnight took Nezu offer to take in Y/N under her wing and she could use her quirk to subdue her if she does go overboard with it." He breaks the silence as Bakugou face falters slightly. "Unless she already found a place for her to stay."

Bakugou looked to his sluggish teacher who hinted at him about Y/N staying with him.

"Can she really?" His words came out eager. "My mom said she doesn't mind and she will watch over her if you give over Y/N profile to see what she needs of course." He tried to sound not to excited about the idea.

"Well I already did, knowing you, if I sent Y/N to Midnight home you would be there most of the time to keep an eye on her. Y/N may be out of control but when she is around you, someone who does not see her as a challenge or fear for her quirk she is focused so you might be good distraction for her." Aizawa says before zipping up.

A good distraction?

-Bakugo house hold.

Bakugou came home a bit late that day as he stayed behind to practice with Kirishima and Kaminari.

Entering his home and slipped off his shoes to see Y/N smiling at him as she wore another shirt of his as it reached her thighs, it being to big on her body but regardless she looked perfect.

Huh?

Stop it!

He smile at her as she runs up to him welcoming him home as she informs him his parents will be at the studio all day till late midnight.

"Your parents will be home late again, but dinner is in the refrigerator all we have to do it reheat it!" Y/N informs as she peaked behind his back.

"What do you think your doing extra?"