advise

"So how the fuck have you been man??" Bakugo says sitting on the counter in the kitchen. "Fucking great! Life has been great ya know...my mom died,found out that my bastard of a father is a villain!found out I have a dead sister,killed by my father, almost getting sent back to juvie...OTHER THAN THAT!I've been great" izuku said getting an energy drink out of the refrigerator. Doesnt know who's it is, and honestly doesn't care. "Whait auntie died!" "Yep" izuku answered looking down. He was ready to cry right then and there. He blames himself for it. He blames himself for all the pain she went through. "Its my fault kats" "what di you mean it's your fault?" "I couldn't save here! I wasnt fast enough. I was stupid enough to not just just my quirk,and sace her!" He started to cry hard. Bakugo went up to izuku and pulled him into a hug. "Its not your fucking fault nerd! You dumnass! So fucking stupid to put the blame on yourself" it was harsh but it helped izuku.he never really liked the sympothetjc voice people put on when they heard about something bad. Bakuhoe- I mean bakugou never did so izuku was happy about that. "Stop crying nerd" "okay" izuku wiped his tears and took another drink of the energy drink. "Want to hear some advise kats?" "Eww no the last time I got advise from you-" "treat life life a dog would!if you cant drink it,eat it,or fuck it. piss on it" it was silent for a moment before someone spoke up,and it wasnt bakugou. "That was the best advise I have ever heard I  my entire life bro" a yellow haired dude came In "oh my god you look like a human pikachu!!!! I love you bro!no homo!" "Brooooo!pikachu is my role model! And put as much homo into that I love you as you want!"

So like I have no goal for this book honestly.....just ixuku fucking around most the time. And me hoping it's funny. Maybe I'll put an actual plot to it later but for now it's just izuku fucking around and giving people amazing advise