smart question

Like I said in one of my auther notes I'm not doing a part two to the skating and more chapter. Sorry.

Izukus pov:
"So if hagakures quirk is being invisable...couldn't aizawa just erase her quirk and we could see what she looked like?" I asked randomly. They looked at me A nd then her. "What? Have none of you people ever thought of that?" They all shook their heads and then aizawa walked into the common room. "Sensei aizawa!" Dinki yelled. He sighed and looked at us. "Can you eras my quirk so they can see what i look like please?" Aizawa raised a brow at the question and nodded. He did his cool hair floaty thing, and red eyes. We looked at her in amazement. She is so so so so so pretty! Like the fuck? "Wow toru your pretty!" "Oh, thank you."she smiled, and most the boys blushed. "I'm so smart to think about that question." "Tch, for once in your life." Bakugou saidB rolling his eyes. "Why you little." "No fighting in the dorms." I nodded and then froze time. I love having this quirk. I want a slushy. Imma go get me one. "You all cool with me getting a slushy? Of course you are! Thanks aizawa." And then I get a slush!

Sorry it was short! Its 1:03 am and I'm tired. Bye bye my lovelies🥰🥰 until next time(or chapter)