➯Chapter 13

Seungwoo's POV

Today is the day we'll record the song. After classes, we waited for each other at the gate, after 10 minutes we were all complete. "Have fun at the mall" I said as we bid goodbye to the girls. "Have fun!" Saemi answered waving at us and walked towards the other direction with Jinree.

It took us a five minute walk to get to the studio. As we got there, Seungyoun unlocked the door and lets us in. His studio is actually an apartment unit he rented and renovated. His house was a block away from here. The unit consist of a living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
Seungyoun turned one of the bedrooms into a record room complete with all equiptment and the other as a place to store some of his instruments.

"I'll set up the equiptment, You guys can practice" Seungyoun said and walked into the record room. Some of them took out their lyric paper and phones to listen again to the recording Seungyoun sent us.
I walked into the recording room to take a look, it's been awhile since i've been here. Me and Seungyoun usually hang out here and produce music together, do covers and such.

"Oh, hyung?" Seungyoun, who was untangling some wires looked up in surprise. "Its been awhile since i've been here" I said, sitting down at the turning chair. "Well i've been inviting you but you've been declining" Seungyoun answered with a laugh, I chuckled at this remark.
"Oh, hyung go call in Yohan? The stuff is ready." He ordered, Turning on the equiptment. I stood up and walked out to call Yohan. "Yah Yohan-ah, you're up!" I called, He stood up and entered the room.

I saw Eunsang focusing on the paper. Maybe he's nervous? I thought. I sat beside him and patted his back "No need to be pressured, you'll do good" I said, smiling. He smiled back and nodded. "Sorry, its my first time doing a recording, Can't help but feel nervous" He answered and calmed down.

Moments later, It was my turn. I went in the room and put on the headset. "You ready hyung?" Seungyoun asked, I gave him a thumbs up and positioned myself towards the mic. "and.... start!"

"neomani nal wanseonghae naega neol wanseonghae" I sang in a quite high toned voice. "ohh~ that was smooth, now do the 'Fire up' part" Seungyoun commented. I noded. I faced the mic and waiter for Seungyoun's signal. "go" "fire up!" "niceeee" he commented once again. "Alright lets do your other lines and help me record mine" he said and laughed, I smiled at him and nodded. We finished up recording at around 8:45pm.

"Lets go home now, shall we?" Seungyoun said, closing the light of the recording room and went towards us. "Hey guys, my dad said he could give the ones near our place a ride home" Eunsang responded. Me, Yohan, Dohyun, Hangyul and Minhee nodded and got out of the apartment.

"Heyy Eunsang!" A man in a car, who I assumed was his dad called. Eunsang walked towards the car while we followed. "Dad, these are my friends" Eunsang said gesturing to all of us. We all bowed to show respect and greeted his dad with 'hi's and 'hello's. "Sorry I can't drive you all back home, the car isn't really that big" He said. "No, its okay sir. Our houses are just around the block, we live nearby" Wooseok said with a smile. "Good to hear, well then, shall we go?" He asked, we got into the car and told him to just drop us by at the gate of our subdivision.

While on the drive, Eunsang's dad spoke up. "Do you guys mind to introduce yourselves? I really like meeting my children's friends. "Im Yohan, sir." "My name is Hangyul" "Im Minhee" "My name is Dohyun, Mr. Lee." they said. "Nice to meet you sir, I'm Han Seungwoo, The oldest among us circle of friends." I said. "Nice to meet you all, Please don't be shy to call me uncle. Jinree and Eunsang talks alot about you guys at dinner." Eunsang's dad said.

"Oh and Seungwoo, I heard that Seungsik was your lost brother. Is that true?" Uncle said. "Ahh, yes it's true" I answered. "Sorry to hear about what you've been through. If you need someone to talk to, just tell us. Our family will be ready to listen and help you. Same goes for everyone in your circle." Uncle stated. "Okay. Thank you, uncle." I smiled. "Seungsik was also really close to us, though he never shared anything about his family. Whenever we'd bring up the topic he'd say that he'd rather not talk about anything or he'll get into trouble. Honestly at first I thought that his family was abusing him or something but he told us that he's far away from his family and that he stays with someone else. Never knew this side of the story. Poor boy" He added