Druken Past (Alastor)

Requested by: @WeebReader17

Scenario: Alastor's first experience with drunk Kcalb.

~Third Person POV~

Alastor invited Kcalb to a night club, at first he refused but with the promise of chocolate he reluctantly agreed to Alastor's invitation. Alastor dragged Kcalb to a crowded night club.
Kcalb: I thought you weren't the type to party...
Alastor: I can have fun once in a while~! I do love alcohol, why not loosen up my friend!
Kcalb: You know I hate alcohol.
Alastor: Then just have fun for once in your grumpy life~!
Microphone: Yeah you grump!
Kcalb: I will break you.
   The microphone didn't react but Alastor grinned in amusement.

   Inviting Kcalb to a night club was all part of his plan. He wanted to see Kcalb drink, seeing what would happen. He had many theories but now, tonight is the night he will find out.

   When they made it in the night club, Alastor dragged him to the V.I.P. section.
Kcalb: You rented a V.I.P. Room?
Alastor: I know you hate crowding so I rented a room. I'm trying to be nice Noir~!
   Kcalb was a bit suspicious of Alastor but maybe once in a red moon, Alastor is actually trying to be considerate.
Alastor: I'll go order our drinks in the bar, why don't you look up food on this menu.
   He hands a menu to Kcalb and leaves the V.I.P. room. The plan starts now. Step 1: Get drinks while Kcalb is distracted.
Alastor: Hello~! I would like one glass of wine. Can you also make a custom drink for me?
Bartender: We can make any custom drinks.
Alastor: *smiles* Good~! Make a drink with vodka and a lot of juice.
Bartender: I suggest the screwdriver then.
Alastor: Do whatever.

   Why vodka you ask? It's one of the most oderless drinks and if it's mix with juice, it's really hard to smell it. Vodka is also very strong, Alastor wants to test if it's enough to make Kcalb drunk. Once the bartender was done, Alastor pays and grabs the drinks back to the V.I.P. room.
Kcalb: What took so long?
   There was already food there. Kcalb actually got some of his favorites.
Alastor: Were you missing me sweetie~?
Kcalb: Absolutely not! Don't call me that!
   Alastor hands him his drink.

Alastor: Were you missing me sweetie~?Kcalb: Absolutely not! Don't call me that!   Alastor hands him his drink

Kcalb: Oranges?
Alastor: I know you like your fruit juices, this is there specialty.
Kcalb inspects the drink. Seeing that there's nothing wrong with it, Kcalb thanked Alastor.
Alastor: Now let's dine in and party~!
They both started eating, Alastor was drinking his wine but Kcalb wasn't drinking his drink.

As the night went on, once they finished eating, Alastor wanted Kcalb to finally drink it. Does he not drink while eating? Alastor decided to do plan B, initiating a toast. He poured himself more wine and raised his cup.
Kcalb: What are you doing?
Alastor: A toast my dear friend~! You've haven't drank at all! I'm sure you are quite thirsty now.
Kcalb: I guess I am...
Kcalb grabbed his drink and raised the glass as well.
Alastor: A toast for the night!
Kcalb: ...Thanks for bringing me here.
They gently hit the glass against each other and started drinking.

Alastor glanced at Kcalb as he finally drank. Kcalb was suddenly flushed red.
Alastor: How are you feeling Noir~?
Kcalb: ...
   Kcalb put his glass down on the table. Suddenly he took off his coat, revealing his wings. Then he started slowly unbuttoning his military uniform...

 Then he started slowly unbuttoning his military uniform

JJust to remind what he used to look like.

Alastor: Why are you stripping?
Alastor didn't know what to do, Kcalb is not the type of demon to strip.
Kcalb: I-It feels too hot in here...
Alastor quickly grabs his hand to stop him.
Alastor: Don't strip here, it's not hot in here.
Kcalb: Yes it his!
As Alastor struggles to stop Kcalb, Kcalb stopped moving his hands.
Alastor: Noir?
In a quick motion, Kcalb leaped at Alastor and hugged him, laying his head on Alastor chest. Alastor doesn't like sudden touching from others but Kcalb seems to be an exception. He's amused to see the stone cold Kcalb being a cuddly person.
Alastor: What's with the sudden hug Noir~?
Kcalb: ...I don't know, you look so cuddly and warm...
Now he started crying.

Alastor finds his sudden switch of moods interesting.
Alastor: (Hmm, is this why he doesn't drink? He seems to changed moods easily, I wonder how many more he has?)
Kcalb: *sniff* I-I'm sad that you dragged me here! I rather be home eating delicious cake.
Alastor: So far there is stripper Kcalb, cuddly Kcalb and sad Kcalb. Anything else?
Alastor felt danger, he immediately dodged a punch from Kcalb. Kcalb punches the wall, leaving a crack.
Kcalb: How dare you fucking drag me out here when I could be fucking comfortable at my own home!!!Alastor: *smiles* Okay, there's an angry Kcalb.

   Kcalb keeps attack Alastor as he swiftly dodges. After a while, Kcalb stopped and he just stood there.
Alastor: You done now? How are you feeling?
Kcalb: N-Not good...I have a headache, I feel terrible...but it was fun being with you today...
   Alastor wasn't sure what type of Kcalb this is.
Alastor: Do you like hanging out with me?
Kcalb: I...don't mind you. You always make it fun when you do drag me to places, I don't like to admit it because I get embarrassed...
   Alastor concludes this version is truthful Kcalb.
Alastor: Is there a secret you never want to tell anyone?
Kcalb: Yes...I don't trust you yet but eventually I want to tell you. My secret is...
Alastor noticed Kcalb slowly started to lose footing, once Kcalb falls over, he catches him.
Alastor: Fast asleep, that was fun~! I get to see different sides of grumpy Kcalb!

   Alastor pays for everything and drops Kcalb off to his home. The next day, Kcalb remembered everything and gave Alastor the silent treatment. After two weeks of the harsh silent treatment, Kcalb eventually forgave Alastor. Alastor was happy to be the first to see drunken Kcalb and secretly did not regret giving Kcalb alcohol.

END