its 12 am why am i writing

!!!Chapter art is mine!!!

Josuke's pov

The past two days have been really rough. At first, I managed to stay in my room. I thought that if I didn't talk to anyone, I would be able to make it through this week, or until I got a call from Rohan saying he would lift his ability.

My solitude lasted about half an hour, before I heard someone at the door. Someone loud, and too nice to my mom. Someone who doesnt knock before entering my room!

Okuyasu had thrown open my door and did his weird waddle over to me, giving me a bro hug.
"Oi Josuke! Why didn't you meet up with me for lunch today?" He asks.

"I forgot, I was at Rohan Sensei's."

"Why?"

I couldn't filter my speech at all, it just came rushing out.

"He told me to come over. Then he made me model, and then he used his stand on me. I think I deserved it tho-" I begin to ramble, but Okuyasu cuts me off.

"Whaddya' mean? He attacked you buddy?" His face darkens, and for a second he looks like an anime villian, but with that face... he reminds me of an angry volleyball.

"Well sort of, he used his ability to make me tell the truth." I explain.

Okuyasu stands still for a second, arms crossed, and a big shit eating grin spreads across his face.
"So you can't lie?" He says slapping me on the back with that dumb look on his face.

"No, what are you-"

"Do you think your mom's hot?" He says, poking me in the chest.

My jaw drops.

"What the actual fuck man."

He stayed the night, bugging me with stupid questions, resulting in some punches being thrown, but we ended up playing video games and passing out on the couch. I wake up to a knock on the door. I groan and rub my eyes. Okuyasu was still asleep, drool escaping his mouth, which I managed to dodge. I check the clock. 9 a.m.

I do my best not to shift my drooling friend as I get up. The knocking repeats, a bit louder.
"I'm coming." I say, a bit annoyed now.

Who the hell is knocking this early? Isn't it like a manners thing to not visit before 10?

I open the door to see a very angry Rohan on my doorstep. Slightly alarmed, I wait for him to do something.

"Why the hell did it take you-"
He begins

"Josuke who is it?" My mom tells from her bedroom.

"An angry little man!!" I shout back, now happy Rohans truth order was there, normally I keep those thoughts to myself, and if I had, I wouldnt get to see the wonderful expression of annoyance Rohans face twisted into.
I have never seen a sneer pull a lip up so high.

I hear mom approaching.
"Why is Koichi mad-" she does a double take seeing that our visitor was not the "little man" she was expecting. She cocks her head to the side a bit. "Who are you?"

"Rohan Kishibe, I am a mangaka, and your son is my model."

"It was only once-"  I begin hurriedly

"I hired him on, he works for me now, so technically I'm his boss." The green haired man says, smirking at me.

"You got a job Josuke!!" My mom says excitedly.

Ugh I knew that would be the only part she focused on. Come on mom, tell him it's too damn early for visitors!