075

MESSENGER
THUR| 01:45 PM | 10 NOV

Icarus Perez
Active now

Icarus Perez:
I love you.

I hope you'll give me a chance, I'm willing to wait even if Denrick has all the access to your heart. I hate it, but what can I do? I wronged you that's why it's wrong too if I asked you to stay away from him.

I cleared everything about Maggie and I and I'm going to protect you if ever she plotted things to hurt you...just please don't choose Denrick...I haven't show you how much I love you...please, give me a chance Siren.
Seen 01:48 PM

Siren Lee:
I hope I'm drunk right now so you can get a straight answer from me.

Icarus Perez:
Huh?

Siren Lee:
Ang sabi nila, ang lasing hindi nakakapagsinungaling. Nakakapagsabi ito ng totoo nitong nararamdaman kahit uutal-utal dahil sa kalasingan.

Icarus Perez:
I don't get it. Are you talking in riddles right now?

Siren Lee:
Akala ko ba matalino ka?

Icarus Perez:
Im not.

Siren Lee:
Tss...

Wait. I'll go have to drink 2 beer first and then I'll get back to you.

And Denrick and I are just friend. He's courting my cousin Mina for a year now so you don't have to get scared haha!

Icarus Perez:
What?! Are you serious?!

Siren?!

Hey?????

Wait, isn't it too early to get drunk?
Delivered

01:59 PM

Icarus Perez:
Hey? Siren? Are you okay? Where are you?

Why do you need to get drunk first?

Siren?

Are you home? Can I go there even though I'll stay outside and just stare at you on the balcony of your room?

Siren, I'm worried!
Delivered

02:12 PM

Icarus Perez:
I'm going to your place now.

I don't know what's happening but I'm going to see you.
Delivered

×××