PROLOGUE

“After” a week of being in a relationship with mirko.
I decided to introduce him to my mom, but grandpa came.

“No! You can't court her! You can't be together!” Grandpa said that with a high tone of voice, I can recognize his anger by the way he speaks.

He turned his attention on my mom.
“Felicity! Don't let this young man court your daughter!”

A tear fell from my right eye, I immediately wiped it.

My boyfriend and I met each others gaze, his eyes are emotionless.
I can't even read if,
what he is thinking right now.

He's done courting me, we've been together for a week. I said on the back of my mind.

My mom knows we're already in a relationship, but she didn't tell my grandpa, until he left and so, My mom speak at us.

“You can't be together Mirko,” mom said frankly.

“But why auntie? I love your daughter, We've been together for a week.” his eyes were asking, as if It's pleading.

I can't meddle in their conversation, what I heard is enough to lost my sense of talking.

“I gave birth to Aizel after Eliza gave birth to you. We saw each other before she gave birth of you, She told me that your family is a far relative of my husband's family, That's why you can't be together. But, I'll give you two a time to talk.
You should end your relationship.” She explained but, I didn't understand anything she said, All I know is she smile, stand-up and go.

I turned my gaze towards Mirko.

“What should we do?” I asked him.

“Let's take a walk, So; we can talk.”
and with that he stand, he starts to walk, all I did was follow him.

After a few minutes of following him, I realized that we're going far from my parents house.

“What now?” I asked.

“I don't know what to say, Everything I knew today was all new to me. But, why didn't you tell me Azi?” he asked.

“Are you blaming me? Bullshit mirko! If I just know, do you think I'll let you enter my life? No! I have no idea too! Don't ask me as if, I hide something I know,” A tear escaped from my eyes, I can't help it. I'm so hurt this time, I don't even know what to do.

I neither want to be happy nor want to experience this kind of bullshit again.

“We better stop this relationship,” he said, without any emotion.

So, I wiped my tears.

“Yeah? Is that what you want? Damn! Then you are now freed!” he didn't say a word, he just stared at me. That's why, I turned my back.

My tears start falling again. I can't control it anymore, So; I let it burst. I don't have a heart to wiped it, cause it hurt's so much.

You'll never see me coming near you again.

As I walk someone hugged my back, I know it's Mirko.

“Please, stay still,” a hot drop of water fell on my shoulder.

What now? He's crying?
We're both hurting, I can't blame him.
It really hurts but, I need to let him go.

“Sorry but, It's better to be this way” I removed his hands on my waist then, I start to walk again, but he got my hand.

“Please, don't do this! I can't bare the pain *sniff* Babe, please stay. I can't loose you”

What he said tear my heart apart.
Seeing him crying like this, my heart is crashing into pieces.

Just by thinking that I'm going to lose him. Damn!, It's killing me.
I turn my gaze to him, I'm still crying endlessly, and so he is.

I wiped his tears, and he did the same, he wiped my tears too.

“What will we do?” I asked him.

“Let's fight for it. I can't loose you babe,”

“Are we going to win this relationship?”

Then I cried again. I didn't know if we'll win this. There's no assurance that we'll last together.

Will you ever fight for me until the end?

Are you going to stay?

It's either, I will lose you or I'll lose myself.

“I promise, I'll fight for you no matter how hard it will be.” he smiled at me but I didn't.

Will you risk for it? At the back of my mind I'm still asking.

***

“Bitch! Don't be fed up by those flowery words,” my best friend told me with an irritated voice.

“Believe me, he loves me.” I answered.

“Until when, bitch? Let's Just see if he can stand for your relationship,” she said.

“Whatever,”

“Just wait! You'll see what I'm saying,”

And with that I rolled my eyes at her, But she just did the same.