CHAPTER 2

*CHAPTER 2*

"AZI POINT OF VIEW"

I'm wondering, why did he covered Pimera's mouth.

“Hmm...humph,” she's groaning.

“Aw!” Her twin exclaimed, she bites him.

I ignored them with that thought of; Them, playing. As I look at my wrist watch, only to find out that, It's already time for our next class. Actually, We're five minutes late.

I grab my things before I face them.

“Hey! Both of you, stop teasing each other. We're already five minutes late, We better go,” they both look into each other, this weird twins. My god, How did I became friends with them? Ugh. I looked at them with my bored look.

They hurriedly, pick their things

“C'mon! The time is running,”
They both nod, as I turned my gaze to my best friends twin.

“Don't presume that I like you, just because I'm nice to you.”  I didn't get any answer from him, he avoided my gaze.

We stayed silent, until we reached our classroom. And so; Pimer go to the next room of ours, because, we're not classmates. This school doesn't allow siblings in one section.

“You're both early for the next subject,” Our classmates laughed, after Mr. Gonzo said that.

I looked at them in horror. They immediately averted their gaze, as I looked intently to our subject teacher.

“We're sorry to be late, sir!” Pimera apologized.

I pulled Pimera's wrist, I entered the room without a word. Who do he thinks he is? No one can embarrass me without getting embarrass back.

“Don't just stand there, start the lesson. You're not being paid just to stare.” I rolled my eyes, as he got back teaching, ignoring what I told him.

“Fortaleza! What are the major division of nervous system?” he asked.

“You're the teacher, why don't you answer it yourself!” I exclaimed.

“See? You're not listening that's why you don't know the answer ha-ha,” now, he's making fun of me. What a psycho.

I flashed my sweetest smile.

“We had two major division of nervous system, The CNS (Central Nervous System) and PNS (Peripheral Nervous System) the main components of CNS are, Spinal cord and brain. While brain's main parts are, cerebrum, cerebellum, and brain stem. ” I paused, as I stare at him, he seems amazed but I can still see the eagerness of him, to embarrass me. Poor him, he barked at the wrong tree.

“How about the main division of PNS?” he smirked and so; I did the same thing.

“PNS or Peripheral Nervous System, it's main division are; Somatic Nervous System and Autonomic Nervous System. Somatic nervous system's main parts are; Spinal nerves and Cranial nerves. While Autonomic nervous system subdivisions are; Sympathetic and Parasympathetic.” after answering I sit without his permission.

He's still under shocked but after he recovers, he composed his self.

“Who told you to sit? Ts,” he asked.

“Who told you to talked, then?” I blurted.

He ignored me. “That's all for today, Review your lesson's. I'll give you a long quiz tomorrow, Class Dismissed!” he exclaimed, as he walked out.

“OMG! I can't believe it, You nailed your answers leaving that science teacher shocked! Just wow,” she said full of amusement into her eyes.

“Pimera, don't act as if it's the first time you witnessed this. Because it doesn't suit you,”
I irritatedly replied.

“I can't help it you know! You're amazing!”

“What's the next subject?” I asked, ignoring how she fantasize what I did awhile ago.

“It's our vacant! Duh,” she said.

“Okay! Can you accompany me in the washroom?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure! Lets go,”

As we walked along the path pimera didn't stop talking, until I bumped into someone.
I didn't apologize, why would I? It's not my fault, anyway.

“I'm sorry miss---” he looked at me and Pimera, “Azi?” 

I cringed, In unidentified reason.

“Do you know him?” I asked Pimera who's looking so pale right now.
I didn't get any answer from her, that's why I turned my gaze to this guy.

He's looking hot with his fitted T-shirt, he has this brown eyes and thick eyebrow, Just like Pimer, his nose is also pointed, his lips are red like a blood.

“I don't know you,” I said.

“It's me Mirko,”

The fudge with this guy in my front, he really thinks that I know him.

“Pimera, who is he?” I whispered to her.
But, she remained silent.
I'm supposed to ignore him but he spoke.

“I'm mirko your---” Pimera cut him.
“Cousin! He is your cousin,” she continued.
My eyebrows arched in surprise.
Why don't I remember him?

“How come-- I mean, why didn't I know?” I asked, as I walked near him.

I looked at him from head to toe, his features isn't even familiar.

“Regarding that; maybe you should ask your mom,” she replied.

I excused ourselves to the guy namely; Mirko. I need to go home immediately.
He looks confused and so; I am.
He let us go without asking again.

I avert my gaze, thinking 'bout that incident awhile ago.

“Pim, why can't I recognized him?” she didn't say a word, as she looked away.
“C'mon Pim? Tell me,” she let out a deep sigh.

“You don't have to remember him Zi! He's no good to you,” she said with a hint of anger into her eyes.
I gave her a questioning looked, as she ignored me.

She starts walking.  Leaving me in the middle of the path, dumbfounded.

What the hell? Maybe, I'll just go home. I need to see my mom.

Instead of going to washroom, I've decided to visit the clinic.

“Hi. How can I help you young lady?” Nurse Pat asked me.

“Can I get an excuse slip? My head is aching so bad,” I acted as if I'm fainting.

“What happen? Here, write your name, I'll sign it. You should drink a medicine wait, I'll get one for you,” she said as she turned her back.

“No miss, I need to go home I got a medicine in my house,” she looks confused, but she handed me my excuse slip.

“Take care.” she said and flashed a genuine smile.

“Thank you,” I told her before I left the clinic.

Now, I can feed my curiosity.