CHAPTER 1

*CHAPTER 1*

"AZI POINT OF VIEW"

You'll never find out if they are up to something, after all; You don't hold what's in their mind.

I'm Aizel Fortaleza, A third year high school student. I study on a public school known as; Dione Academy.

As I go to school, I met people but I only got few friends.

So; Today, I'm in our school, In our classroom to be exact. Our teacher is teaching us English subject.

Ms. Leaner is blabbering words but, I am not listening. Time is passing by; few, more minutes and, we will be dismissed.

Our teacher suddenly, turned her attention onto me.
"Fortaleza, are you listening?" she asked me with a bit of an annoyance, plastered all over her face.

"As you can see, I am not listening, aren't I?"
her face turned red like a tomato, when I talked back.
I know, I'm going through her nerves now.
Oh, bitch please? It's not like I care.

"Have you really lost your manners Fortaleza?!" She furiously asked.

I shrugged my shoulder upon what I heard.
I can even hear my classmates snicker.

"Are you worth giving manners, teacher?" I asked, smirking.

"You're really, a black sheep in this class,"
She said, as she looked at her wrist watch.

I'm used of being called a black sheep, It's not like; I still care.

"Okay, Class Dismissed!" Ms. Leaner said as she walked out.

I'm almost ready to go, when one of my classmates approached me. So; I turned my gaze to that person.
And to my surprise, It's Pimera; My best friend.

I rolled my eyes upon seeing her. I forgot, She's my classmate.

"What was that? For the 9th time Azi, stop making fun of our teachers." she preached me as if she is a priest.

"That's what she got by embarrassing me in the class," I justify.

"Oh c'mon! She's not humiliating you! she just called you," she explained.

"That's not how it looks to me! she even talked shit against me," I justify.

"Fine!" She says dejectedly, and added; "just, don't repeat it again, okay?"

"I can't promise, you know. But, I'll try." I smiled, and we both made our way out of the classroom.

We go ahead the Cafeteria.
After, a few minutes. We finally reached the cafeteria.

Me, and Pimera decided to seat at the edge of café. It's the most quiet part of cafeteria. Fewer people, more privacy.
Suddenly, Pimer appear in front of us. He's Pimera's twin.

"Hi girls, can I join you?" he sweetly asked the both of us.

"Sure!" I and Pimera answered in unison.
We look at each other and let out a giggle.

"Let me order for the both of you, just wait here, okay?" he offered.
It's not like we still had a choice.

"Alright! Make it fast, twin." Pimera told her brother.

"Take care," I said before he left.

In less than five minutes, Pimer came back with our foods.

"Cheese cake with Pineapple juice for Azi, Strawberry cake with Diet Soda for my twin, and Chocolate cake with fresh coconut milk juice for a handsome like me." he said, while putting it on the table.

We glared our eyes upon hearing his last sentence.

"Here we go again! He's lifting his own chair,"
Pimera rolled her eyeballs while me, shrugged.

Pimer isn't actually bragging upon saying he is handsome.

He is indeed handsome.

His height is about 5'9 (1.75 meters), I think.
He has this well-defined body, he has a thick eyebrow, his nose is also pointed as if he has been in a plastic surgery, his kissable and red lips suits his face so much. And his attitude?
He's a gentleman, a sweet and caring.
Well, he is every girl dream man.

"Hey! Are you daydreaming about me again?" he asked, as he chuckled.

I let out a deep sigh before answering him.

"There's nothing to dream of you Mer," I rolled my eyes. I forgot to say he's sometimes, full of his self.

I heard my best friend laugh hard.

"HAHAHA! My! My! Why are you so feeler twin?" again, Pimera laugh which makes his brother annoyed.

"Stop it era! The hell!" he is now glaring at her sister, and here I am; watching them.

"Why would I? HAHAH I found you funny right now," she continues teasing him.

"I knew it! I knew it! HAHAHA You--" Pimer covered my best friends mouth.